Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
I think KC has been known to let his personal emotions take over too much. While this may be acceptable as a regular poster, a mod must be able to take a hit or two. I'm happy to know Retro has been considered, and he's well deserved.

Don't worry KC, I'm sure RealGM will make you a mod if you want.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Electric Slim
I think KC has been known to let his personal emotions take over too much. While this may be acceptable as a regular poster, a mod must be able to take a hit or two. I'm happy to know Retro has been considered, and he's well deserved.

Don't worry KC, I'm sure RealGM will make you a mod if you want.
You don't know what happened.... Don't speak.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
If anyone has a personal question to ask KC, please do it by PM. This thread was his way of letting posters, on a board he moderated, know that he is no longer a moderator. It is not a place to attack him or make accusations.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by BCH
If anyone has a personal question to ask KC, please do it by PM. This thread was his way of letting posters, on a board he moderated, know that he is no longer a moderator. It is not a place to attack him or make accusations.
Thank you, BCH.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Well said, BCH. Now that this thread has served its purpose and is not related in any other way to the Bulls. It should be closed.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
The purpose of this thread has been satisifed. It is closed.

I want to thank KC for his hard work as a moderator, too bad other things couldn't be worked out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.