Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10 pts/2rb in 14 minutes vs Raps today.

on 5-7 shooting. That's pretty hot to me, why isn't he getting more time?

I heard that he got cut at the beg of the season cuz he was slacking, but he played great today. Can any Hornets fan let me know on the 411?

and where's snyder? Haven't seen him today, I was looking forward to watching him play.

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,241 Posts
Dee-Zy said:
10 pts/2rb in 14 minutes vs Raps today.

on 5-7 shooting. That's pretty hot to me, why isn't he getting more time?

I heard that he got cut at the beg of the season cuz he was slacking, but he played great today. Can any Hornets fan let me know on the 411?

and where's snyder? Haven't seen him today, I was looking forward to watching him play.
Whassup Dee-Zy? Yeah JR fell out of favor with Scott back in January. Scott thought Snyder was playing harder so he gave him the starting position. And as of late JR has been making good of the time he is getting so Scott has kind of benched Snyder for now because lately Snyder has been the one not playing up to par. I'm glad to see JR making good of his minutes. Hopefully he will get more. If Scott didn't think JR was playing up to par I think he should have at least sent him down to the D-League. Hopefully he's getting more confident with JR and will allow him more minutes.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,986 Posts
Snyder has flamed out.He has been shooting very poorly for the last month and has been benched in favor of Linton Johnson III.JR has been getting a little time and he seems to be playing a little better on defense and taking better shots.It's hard to see how he couldn't earn more time if he continues to do what Scott wants.Desmond Mason is probably out for all or nearly all of the season and there really isn't any other option unless Scott likes being stubborn better than he likes winning.Snyder needs to get his act back together either way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.