Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
43mins (led team), 9-17 (5-8 3pt), 7rebs (led team), 3asst, 28pts (led team) in a losing cause against the Mavs. 2nd start in a role, and JVG openly admits he's the best guard on the team right now (though implying that's a bad thing :( )

Our team sucks right now, but at least Luther's giving us something to cheer about until T-Mac comes back. Go Head! :banana:

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
I saw that yesterday in the box score. Very impressive.

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
CrackerJack said:
i would start luther with bobby in the back-court once our roster is back to full strength
if bobby is ever health again...

head has looked impressive almost everytime he gets minutes. im glad that jvg is recognizing it and starting him despite being the 24th pick.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Just watched SportsCenter, saw Yao let Jason Terry get to the basket at will twice and give zero effort for a rebound, and pretty much cost his team seven points. I was ashamed watching it, that's how pathetic he looked. How did he play the rest of the game?

As for Head, just an excellent game. Original poster is quite correct in saying he deserved his own thread.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Yao Mania said:
43mins (led team), 9-17 (5-8 3pt), 7rebs (led team), 3asst, 28pts (led team) in a losing cause against the Mavs. 2nd start in a role, and JVG openly admits he's the best guard on the team right now (though implying that's a bad thing :( )

Our team sucks right now, but at least Luther's giving us something to cheer about until T-Mac comes back. Go Head! :banana:
sure - lets give every damn player his own thread for one good game. that makes great sense and does not clutter the board up at all.

·
Registered
458 Posts
ralaw said:
A stud who along with Deron Williams, Dee Brown, and James Augustine helped lead Illinois to one of the best records in NCAA history and to the national championship game last season. Get used to him, he is going to be around for a while...

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
P-Dub34 said:
Just watched SportsCenter, saw Yao let Jason Terry get to the basket at will twice and give zero effort for a rebound, and pretty much cost his team seven points. I was ashamed watching it, that's how pathetic he looked. How did he play the rest of the game?
Yao picked up his 4th foul 30sec into the 3rd qt.

Stro had 4 fouls by halftime. Houston needed Yao to stay on the court

please try not to reference the 3 play highlights they give to NBA games on Sportscenter.

pure "booty-chatter"

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Yao Mania said:

I found a thread about him:

http://www.basketballboards.net/forum/showthread.php?t=218862

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
FreeSpeech101 said:
A stud who along with Deron Williams, Dee Brown, and James Augustine helped lead Illinois to one of the best records in NCAA history and to the national championship game last season. Get used to him, he is going to be around for a while...
I know who he is, I was just messing around. Yes, he is a good ROLE player.

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
First double double for Luther, yay! :banana:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts