Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Layden is insisting Travis Knight must be included in any trade. No team wants Travis Knight for over 2 million dollars a year!!!:no: :laugh: @Layden:sigh:

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
2 million???? Try 4 million...I keep screaming that Layden is a disgrace to New York Knick Basketball...He insults every GM in the leagues intelligence by offering Knight with Spree....I just hope Mcdyess is completely healthy,otherwise this franchise is lottery bound for years,and we all know Laydens draft ability

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Pitino gave who that insane contract?

Sorry, had to jump in here. Pitino's a self-centered punk.

I'm a Louisville fan, still wish we had Denny Crum; had to throw that in this thread.

The draft-night deal Layden made was a good one. I'm curious as to what you all thought about the Houston contract BEFORE last season? Cause it's not like he's an unknown commodity, you knew exactly what you'd be getting.

Spreewell won't be delt until free agency is nearing the end, because some team that's the loser for maybe Keon Clark will have money left over. But offering Travis Knight with him, there's no way he'll be moved. If McDyess is healthy, you'll be fine anyway though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts