Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noah - says he's returning to U of Florida next season and not going to enter NBA draft this year. Cross him off the list for this year!

· Banned member
28,451 Posts
RedHot&Rolling said:
Noah - says he's returning to U of Florida next season and not going to enter NBA draft this year. Cross him off the list for this year!
darn. now we don't have to hear how he's a great pick.

who's next off the list? Aldridge?

I bet it'll be Morrison.

· Banned member
28,451 Posts
Zidane said:
I bet morrison and aldrdige(i totally butchered his name) will stay.Then we should trade our pick to timberwolves with z-bo,miles,theo for marcus banks,kg,filer.
and then we should send some crap to the cavs for Lebron James. ;)

· Registered
265 Posts
damn sucks man.. I really wanted to know how he played in the NBA.. 2007 is going to be a great draft...

Florida 2007 National Champs Again! lol

· Steal of the Draft
8,008 Posts
IMO bad move by Noah, Horford and especially Brewer. Brewer was gonna be a late lotto/mid first rounder this year. Next year he is late 1st round, IMO. Scouts on Insider are saying that he reminds them of Tayshaun Prince and Prince's success has really helped his stock.

· Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
SMiLE said:

I bet it'll be Morrison.
That would really suck. This draft is weak as it is the more players that decide to not come out means less to pick from.

· Steal of the Draft
8,008 Posts
mgb said:
That would really suck. This draft is weak as it is the more players that decide to not come out means less to pick from.
Actually, I think this draft isn't as weak as some people say. The top 5 is pretty strong, then the rest of the lotto is blah. But the mid 1st round/ 2nd round is full of some good players. Rondo, Marcus Williams, Richard Roby, Hassan Adams, Redick. Then there are Craig Smith's PJ Tucker's and the James Whites of the 2nd round. Not a super star draft, but a solid draft IMO.

· Registered
10,411 Posts
SMiLE said:

I bet it'll be Morrison.
Coming from an inside source, its doubtful...

· Registered
10,411 Posts
Blazer Freak said:
Actually, I think this draft isn't as weak as some people say. The top 5 is pretty strong, then the rest of the lotto is blah. But the mid 1st round/ 2nd round is full of some good players. Rondo, Marcus Williams, Richard Roby, Hassan Adams, Redick. Then there are Craig Smith's PJ Tucker's and the James Whites of the 2nd round. Not a super star draft, but a solid draft IMO.
I really like Richard Roby with our late first...

I also like Paul Millsap a lot, he would be a good back up behind Z-bo...The dude can flat out rebound, he's the only player to lead the nation in rebounding for three consecutive years...

· Registered
3,225 Posts
Zidane said:
I bet morrison and aldrdige(i totally butchered his name) will stay.Then we should trade our pick to timberwolves with z-bo,miles,theo for marcus banks,kg,filer.
Morrison's definitely not staying. Other than a championship, what else does he have to do to prove himself?

· Registered
12,466 Posts
its obviously his decision so ill respect that.
but he wont go as high in 07 as he would have this year, and nothing is guarenteed, hopefully he stays injury free if he's gonna try and go back to back with the ncaa.
last thing he needs is an injury when he could have jumped directly to the L as a potential top 5 pick.
which in 07 he wont be.

· Registered
5,891 Posts
you never know he could change his mind

bargnani anyone?

· Registered
11,166 Posts
As someone who injured himself his senior year of high school...( no it didn't cost me anything like a scholarship or millions of dollars) I don't understand why someone would take that risk. It's great that he enjoys school and all, but there are a lot of things that could go wrong

· Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Blazer Freak said:
......The top 5 is pretty strong, then the rest of the lotto is blah......IMO.
Who are these top 5??? Each must declare, and some may follow Noah's lead and stay in school or overseas.

· Registered
6,390 Posts
I wasn't all that impressed with him anyway... who knows maybe it's because he's so weird looking that I'm biased.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.