Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
N.O. gets road victory after trailing to end 3rd

Full Article

Throughout the game, Magloire made hook shots, putbacks and used his strength to clear Bulls' players out of his way to get position near the basket. But his most crucial shot came on a layup with 1:33 remaining that gave the Hornets the lead for good at 86-85.

"Everything clicked tonight, and my teammates put me in a position to score," said Magloire, who made seven of 13 shots, blocked three shots and had seven rebounds. "My mindset coming into the game was just to be active and try to get as many rebounds as I could."

It was a noticeable difference from the way Magloire played Wednesday night against the Memphis Grizzlies. He scored five points in his first game back after missing 51 games with a fractured right finger.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard that the last game he seems to be a little rusty, but that's all normal when you check back from a long injury-caused pause! A old rule says that it takes you as long as you were injuried to get back to where you were before the injury (I hope everyone understands this sentence, I couldn't find a better way to translate it from german to english)!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm happy to see Magloire back. It should really help the Hornets in a spot they need some help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts