Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I have him on IM (sent him message there too) but he isn't someone who is on every day unless there is something like the draft going on. As I said, last I had heard you were still looking for people then I suddenly got a message that I was up (and 2 others from Kid letting me know what was going on) and I am on every day. So, I would cut him some slack.

·
High-Ayatolla of Slamola
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well, the only thing I would say about sharpie is, part of signing up would be to check progress and see what's going on.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Kid Chocolate said:
Well, the only thing I would say about sharpie is, part of signing up would be to check progress and see what's going on.
Well, by now I would say it's reasonable for us to just keep going.

·
High-Ayatolla of Slamola
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
BadBaronRudigor said:
Shall we just eliminate Sharpie and go with 8 since the second round is underway? It would make the playoff ladder a lot smoother.

That's a possibility. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Aw, let's see if the guy shows up and wants to just catch up. The draft isn't even 24 hours old...it's just moving quickly because there are so few of us. You never know what might have caused him to go MIA for a day. I'd say let it be his call.

·
High-Ayatolla of Slamola
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yea, I like that idea also Jericho. If he wants to continue, he's still gonna stay in that 3 hold, if not, we can remove him. Sorry it had to be this way Sharpie!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts