Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's off the board, but not in Nostrajimus' book

Rumor has it that the U of M Men's intramural champs are standing by to play the 2nd half of the game:drums:

·
Banned
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How's UMaine athletics doing?
Almost as bad as you clowns. Your WBB team has the worst RPI in the country and the men are right behind them. You yahoos also gave full rides to Maine HS girls who UMO wouldn't even think of signing.:sigh:

The official line is at 37 against Mich, but that's because it's that time of season for charity.:vuvuzela:

U of M 101 Goodwill Enterprises 49:yesyesyes:

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Almost as bad as you clowns. Your WBB team has the worst RPI in the country and the men are right behind them. You yahoos also gave full rides to Maine HS girls who UMO wouldn't even think of signing.:sigh:

The official line is at 37 against Mich, but that's because it's that time of season for charity.:vuvuzela:

Nastrajimus I know deep in your heart you are rooting for us. Anybody who posts as much as you on a obscure America East board must love this conference. You just got to turn your negative energy into positive energy.

·
All-Star
109 Posts

I can take sacrasm and well played jokes from those who are at the top of the conference, but Maine? Id rather be an islanders fan

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Darnit Bingo, pull your weight! Nostra has a point! This game is going to ruin our rpi and pull the conference into the Play in game - just as he contiinually reports.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Darnit Bingo, pull your weight! Nostra has a point! This game is going to ruin our rpi and pull the conference into the Play in game - just as he contiinually reports.
Only slightly wrong, Salty. This game will help our RPI, where margin of victory/loss has no effect, and half the calculation is opponent's winning pct.

Power rating, on the other hand....

·
Banned
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Salty was trying to be funny. That's how dumb the RPI ratings are. They could lose by 100 and it would improve. Same dumb reason N. Ill is in a BCS bowl game

·
Registered
186 Posts
The official moneyline in this game is Bingo 600:1 to win. I can't find my lighter, so I'm thinking about putting $10 on that. Someone stop me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts