Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been hearing from some around the New Jersey Nets that Vince Carter has rejuvenated his career to the same or even higher level than when he was with the Raptors. Watching these videos of "The Old Vince" really reinforces to me that Vince Carter will never again be able to do most of the things that he was able to do with the Raptors not just because his skill set is not the same but because his body will no longer allow him to do so. So to any Nets fans who think they are seeing the best of Vince Carter I’m sad to tell you that thought what you see is still at time unbelievable it's still not VINSANITY(edit)

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
maybe he means vinsanity

·
Registered
414 Posts
superdude211 said:
I've been hearing from some around the New Jersey Nets that Vince Carter has rejuvenated his career to the same or even higher level than when he was with the Raptors. Watching these videos of "The Old Vince" really reinforces to me that Vince Carter will never again be able to do most of the things that he was able to do with the Raptors not just because his skill set is not the same but because his body will no longer allow him to do so. So to any Nets fans who think they are seeing the best of Vince Carter I’m sad to tell you that thought what you see is still at time unbelievable it's still not VINSANITY(edit)

yeah, just because a guy is not able to dunk like he used to a couple of years ago, he cant be a better OVERALL player?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
showstopper496 said:
yeah, just because a guy is not able to dunk like he used to a couple of years ago, he cant be a better OVERALL player?
A couple of years ago not all he did was dunk which was probably the only thing that you heard about Vince if you weren't a Raptors fan back then. He was a great all around player who could dominate games from all aspects Rebounding,Passing and Scoring (Inside and Outside)

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
superdude211 said:
Which Jordan was better, the Jordan during the first three-pete or the Jordan during the second three-pete?

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
PSUmtj112 said:
Which Jordan was better, the Jordan during the first three-pete or the Jordan during the second three-pete?
According to a commercial that ran a few years ago between young Jordan and old Jordan, they are equal, just better in different parts of the game.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
superdude211 said:

You must be Egyptian because you sure live in De Nile.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts