Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to welcome the cavs new gm, not sure who you are yet, but good luck.

if i could make one suggestion to you in your new position, please make your first priority offering a max deal to ray allen. we need someone else to help lebron and i would really like someone who can actually make a three.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Redd or Allen fits that bill pretty well.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Ray Allen isn't the answer, for the MAX. Cavs don't only need a shooter, they need a defender and a consistent 2nd option scorer. Cavs have their 4 and 5, they need a 20 ppg dead-eye 2nd option that can defend. Allen is only a decent defender, and while he can obviously put up 20+ ppg as a 2nd option, he's not worth the MAX if the Cavs lose Big Z, and he'll be 30 by the time he inks a MAX deal. He also gets regularly shut down by Bowen and the Spurs in general, something to think about.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Whoever the Cavs get, should actually give a damn about choking in the back half of the season. Because apparently there are only like a handful of guys on the team who do. And Gooden doesn't count because he's also semi-retarded.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts