1. Location: Denver Colorado
2. When you became a Nuggets fan: June 2005, after my father passed away
3. Favorite current Nuggets player: Melo
4. Favorite all time Nuggets player: Melo
5. Wackiest trade you've ever proposed: Melo for AI

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Welcome to the Nuggets' board, clien. It's pretty dead right now, but I hope to see more of you when the season gets going.

·
Registered
597 Posts
OK everyone, take a minute and introduce yourself. With the trade, it appears we have some new posters, so lets mingle.

Please answer the following questions about yourself

1. Location
2. When you became a Nuggets fan
3. Favorite current Nuggets player
4. Favorite all time Nuggets player
5. Wackiest trade you've ever proposed
1 PA
2 When iverson got traded to the nuggets
3 iverson
4 iverson
5 none

·
Registered
387 Posts
1. Greeley, Co
2. my first nuggets game I went to was when I was 3 or 4
3. Linas Kleiza
4. Laphonso Ellis
5. not sure on this one

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
1.) Denver, Colorado
2.) I've been a Nuggets fan as long as I can remember. My favorite memory was going to watch a Nuggets practice at the Air Force Academy and the players signing autographs and hanging out with the few fan that were in attendance. Got to shake Mutombo's hand as a kid and I remember that hand being as long as my whole forearm.

3.) My favorite current Nuggets are: Kenyon Martin, Linas Kleiza, Eduardo Najera, JR Smith, Marcus Camby and A.I. -- the rest of them can be traded...yep even Melo.
4.) My favorite all-time Nugget is LaPhonso Ellis. The ultimate competitor and hustler. McDyess is up there too -- sucks seeing him in a different uniform.

5.) I talked about two big trades:

A.) Melo for Kobe Bryant in the offseason.
B.) George Karl for LeBron James at the deadline!

Imagine that lineup:
Iverson
Bryant
James
Martin
Camby

Hahaha!

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
1. Iowa
2. Started watching basketball in the late 80s became a Nugget fan at the age of 6 or 7 (around 1990)
3. Melo
4. Mutombo (you can even take out the nugget part)
5. Trading up for Ben Gordon in the draft (by shipping out dre) and the mutch hated (by raptors fans) trade Dre, Vo, filler and 2 future firsts for Vince Carter (yea they did so much better). Oh yea and picking up Stackhouse via the bobcats in the expansion draft (everyone hated that too, what did they call Stack?, oh yea... a cancer). Well the radiation treatment must have worked really freakin well. Oh and don't forget the we should give the MLE to Raja Bell. Unfortunately Kiki agreed with Cpawfan who thought Bell wasn't any better than buckner (yea...go look up that post).

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
OK everyone, take a minute and introduce yourself. With the trade, it appears we have some new posters, so lets mingle.

Please answer the following questions about yourself

1. Location
2. When you became a Nuggets fan
3. Favorite current Nuggets player
4. Favorite all time Nuggets player
5. Wackiest trade you've ever proposed
1.) Portland Oregon
2.) Syracuse is one of my favorite college teams. So once the Nuggets drafted Melo, I became a fan instantly.
3.) Carmelo Anthony, JR Smith, And Allen Iverson.
4.) Tough one... Right now it's between Melo and Chris Jackson
5.) Hmm have to think about that one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
1. Denver
2. I was raised a Nuggets fan. I remember being excited as a kid going to mcnichols, though the place was usually dead.
3. I have to Say K-Mart... I would have said Camby (I'm still a little sore about that one.
4. I always loved Mutombo as a kid
5. It'd be fun to have Rasheed Wallace, if only for his pregame pump up dancing. I'd buy season tickets just for that.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
we trade iverson away and we have like 4 total posters left on this board. god those fans are terrible. never understood following a player instead of a team...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts