Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-1/107406233431850.xml

The rumblings out of the Rocky Mountains are that the Denver Nuggets will be making a run at Kenyon Martin this summer, when he becomes an restricted free agent. And that's fine with Martin.

"Everyone wants to be wanted in their field," Martin said. "It's cool."

The Rocky Mountain News reported that the Nuggets, who are expected to have roughly $22 million in salary-cap room this summer, have identified Martin as one of their main targets.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Someone close the other thread, because it was stalling so I pushed it twice not knowing the first one went through.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!
Someone close the other thread, because it was stalling so I pushed it twice not knowing the first one went through.
You think posting it twice, makes it twice as likely to happen tough guy?

I deleted your other thread.

-Petey

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!
You think posting it twice, makes it twice as likely to happen tough guy?

I deleted your other thread.

-Petey
:laugh: Thanks

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
You gotta wonder if giving Kenyon big money would be good for the team. I wonder how he would fare against the huge PF of the West night after night. He would definitely bring toughness, though.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Air McNair 09</b>!

Whats wrong with Veshon Leonard?:laugh:
He is a good shooter, but is not the long-term solution at SG for Denver. Right now, they are have he and Barry at SG, while both are solid, are just (relatively) temporary solutions at the position.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.