Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hope nash doesn't f this up, cause that is 12 million dollars we can use if we trade him to another team, and he retires. im thinking the celtics are on their last legs as far as trying to do something in the playoffs, and they won't resign walker as they will have to throw big money at him. so they miht want to lower payroll by dumping pierce. i think miles and our 1st pick would be enough to get him along with the cap space, but we should get their 1st round pick this season, and next years 1st rounbd pick.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, pierce for dmiles nve's contract and our 1st round pick for pierce. salaries dont match, so dont how to make it work.

·
Registered
837 Posts
you saw this offer? you can't make up things as facts. This only work in Theo's world. Why would Boston even consider this? Give me a break.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Even if this trade doesn't work I think that it is critical to get as much for NVE as we can. I think dumping it with one of our PF's for a big name PF would be a strong move. I don't know who we would look for but a veteran that can take charge on the floor while our younger guys develop.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
RW#30 said:
you saw this offer? you can't make up things as facts. This only work in Theo's world. Why would Boston even consider this? Give me a break.

I think Boston would do that deal. Pierce has said he doesn't believe he is in Boston's long term plans. If Boston could get a top 5 pick and one of a few promissing small forwards why wouldn't they. They would also get 12 mil in salary cap relief. The deal I thought of is a package of

NVE
Theo
SF
1st round pick

for

Pierce
Lafrentz

Boston would jump on that, unfortunately I think they would want either Khryapa, Outlaw or Monya

1 - 6 of 6 Posts