Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the talk of Marbury being on the market I thought Dal may want to get him and that this would be a good three team deal.

Dal trades
KVH
Terry
1st rd pick/Harris

Receives
Marbury
Taylor

NY trades
Marbury
Taylor
Frye

Receives
Ratliff
Patterson
Outlaw
Terry
Dal 1st/Harris

Portland trades
Ratliff
Patterson
Outlaw

Receives
KVH
Frye

Dal reasons-Gets another scoring option to go along with Dirk and is better then any of the PG they currently have

NY reasons-Gets better now with defense, more balanced team and gives them a pick or Harris plus Outlaw who will be very good in the future.

Por reasons-Balances the roster and get a young guy back to replace Ratliff.

Por lineup
PG-Telfair,Jack,Blake
SG-Monia,Webster,Dixon,Smith
SF-Miles,Khryapa
PF-Randolph,KVH
C-Pryz,Frye,Ha

·
Registered
568 Posts
Does NY have enough room on their roster to fit 4-5 players? Or 1-2 extra than they're giving up?

Plus....and I just thought of this.....NY already has Trevor Ariza....who is basically a Travis Outlaw clone.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RPCity said:
Does NY have enough room on their roster to fit 4-5 players? Or 1-2 extra than they're giving up?
They don't have empty spots but they could cut some guys like Barnes or Butler. Also Outlaw is better then Ariza. Outlaw has a way better shot and more potential.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
If Portland can send out Ratliff, Patterson and Dixon

for

KVH and Frye

I would say do it... :woot:

it clears the logjam at the 2 and 3, and provides depth at the 4 and 5.... letting KVH backup Zach. Although he is a pretty decent 3. Maybe a mentor for Victor

also expediates the salary dump THIS YEAR

PG Telfair, Jack, Blake
SG Monia, Webster, Smith
SF Miles, Outlaw, Khryapa
PF Randolph, KVH
C Przybilla, Frye, Ha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts