NY TRADES-

Malik Rose
Stephon Mabury

Portland trades-

Sebastian Telfiar
Ruben Patterson
Juan Dixon
Darius Miles

maybe fillers added from each team to work capwise but that being the base of the deal.

·
Registered
555 Posts
We would need a better point guard than juan dixon. He wouldnyt do us good. I m willing to trade mo taylor, and crawford.

·
Banned
480 Posts
knicksfan said:
how about this or something similar

NY TRADES-

Malik Rose
Stephon Mabury

Portland trades-

Sebastian Telfiar
Ruben Patterson
Juan Dixon
Darius Miles

maybe fillers added from each team to work capwise but that being the base of the deal.
nope

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
knicksfan said:

NY TRADES-

Malik Rose
Stephon Mabury

Portland trades-

Sebastian Telfiar
Ruben Patterson
Juan Dixon
Darius Miles

No WAY Portland gives up Telfair for Marbury.

However, Ruben and Darius could definetly be future Knicks.

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
knicksfan said:

NY TRADES-

Malik Rose
Stephon Mabury

Portland trades-

Sebastian Telfiar
Ruben Patterson
Juan Dixon
Darius Miles

that will only work if u replace dixon w/ the blazers first rounder, which i think will be more valuable for the knicks.they hav enuff shooters in q rich and jc.but to tell u the truth i dont see this trade happening since the knicks r looking for a defensive minded pg (the ones LB likes)

·
Steal of the Draft
8,043 Posts
Blazers wouldn't do it. Marbury we don't need he just isn't a good team player. And Malik Rose still has 4 years left, so no way we take his deal on as well. And then you want us to add in a 1st Rounder? No thanks. The way Miles has been playing, I doubt he gets traded now. Your time to get him was during the summer.

Patterson and Theo are the most avaliable Blazers right now, and Nash has said in a trade he wants back young players and/or expiring contracts.

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No ur not adding a first round pick in my offer. BTW The reason I do it is because in my opinion Telfair WILL be the better career player then Marbury. CERTAINLY NOT this year or the next 2-3 but I believe this kid is the real deal.

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
BIGsHOTBOY12345 said:
We would need a better point guard than juan dixon. He wouldnyt do us good. I m willing to trade mo taylor, and crawford.
Dixon is a 2 guard Telfair would be the point. And Dixon when on Washington had a couple 20 pt games in his career. He was thought of to be a less talented iverson type player out of college. IE all heart and hustle and can score the ball and real quick player. Hes a pure 2 guard though definetly not a PG.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts