Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/58164.htm

He says that it was hard taking over from Jeff, and imposing his brand of running offense. Which is agreeable, but can his squad really run? Spre is excellent in the open court on fast breaks, but Houston, Thomas, and McDyess doesn't really inspire anyone with their speeds. What do you guys think? I think Knick fans are in for another long season if that is Chaney's solution, but we shall see.

-Petey

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
i agree....same team,different style and a year older...let me correct that,we traded camby for mcdyess and we are a year older...How the #$%^ are we gonna run with that squad???

:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
McDyees running... that will be a first for me. XD

Running IS beautiful, but I don't think this team can run. They're not the Mavs. I think with Thomas, and McDyees, they should try playing consistently. Thomas and McDyees should pound inside, and leave the outside to Houston. Spree can just do his thing. I don't see the point of having McDyees and Thomas if you are going to force them to run. You're just tiring them out.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>c_dog</b>!
I don't see the point of having McDyees and Thomas if you are going to force them to run. You're just tiring them out.
Excellent point, hopefully we will see what happens. It will be interesting regardless.

Any other thoughts?

-Petey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts