Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW YORK, N.Y. (AP) - Having completely killed the Knicks as a GM to the point that their fans have started rioting, GM Isiah Thomas is consulting with Detroit GM Joe Dumars as to how to quell the disturbance.

Modes of crowd control discussed, included water cannons, raising ticket and concession prices. Owner James Dolan went into catatonia repeating, "you may think I'm brain dead," over and over again.

Dolan was seen muttering that he didn't know that Isiah Thomas destroyed the CBA to the point that he could have invited all the players and executives into one building, then dropped an atom bomb on that same building and not done as much damage. The NBDL was formed out of the ashes

04/01/06 08:31 © Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

The above is an April 1st Work of Satirical Fiction Based On Recent Serbian In-Flight Magazine Article By Manja Plavić © Jat Airways 2006

Reactions: justasking?

·
Registered
170 Posts
NBASCOUT2005 said:
NEW YORK, N.Y. (AP) - Having completely killed the Knicks as a GM to the point that their fans have started rioting, GM Isiah Thomas is consulting with Detroit GM Joe Dumars as to how to quell the disturbance.

Modes of crowd control discussed, included water cannons, raising ticket and concession prices. Owner James Dolan went into catatonia repeating, "you may think I'm brain dead," over and over again.

Dolan was seen muttering that he didn't know that Isiah Thomas destroyed the CBA to the point that he could have invited all the players and executives into one building, then dropped an atom bomb on that same building and not done as much damage. The NBDL was formed out of the ashes

04/01/06 08:31 © Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

The above is an April 1st Work of Satirical Fiction Based On Recent Serbian In-Flight Magazine Article By Manja Plavić © Jat Airways 2006

Any real Net fan hates the knicks guts and wants to see knick fans rot..not demand change. I know the article is a joke, but its not funny and the title of your thread is lame too.

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LosNetsEn2k6 said:
Any real Net fan hates the knicks guts and wants to see knick fans rot..not demand change. I know the article is a joke, but its not funny and the title of your thread is lame too.
"Location: NYC- city of morons?"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.