Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link

Bryant almost single-handedly wiped out an 18-point Nets lead. But the Nets clamped down on everyone else and with Kidd — who had shaved his head with a clean-shaven mug look — carrying them through crunch time, the Nets ended a three-game losing streak.
I'm sure Fred Kerber knows what he was doing. He's been around.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about...

AND then Kerber goes to to write about the game tonight, dubbing his article; IT'S SPECIAL TO SEE K...

Link

Yes, what a dick!

-Petey

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Speaking of the second link, I thought this comment from Kidd was funny

"K is great. That's a part of the business; you come and go in this league. But it will be good to see him as a Nugget. But that's as far as it goes," said Kidd. "He called me [Saturday]. I didn't call him back though."
I'm just waiting for the "see Kidd hates Kenyon because he wouldn't call him back" posts.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's not like the Nets had a game on Saturday!

-Petey

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Petey said:
Link

I'm sure Fred Kerber knows what he was doing. He's been around.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about...

AND then Kerber goes to to write about the game tonight, dubbing his article; IT'S SPECIAL TO SEE K...

Link

Yes, what a dick!

-Petey

"A clean shaven mug" means a clean shave face. A "mug shot" mean a face shot. That is the histor of the phrase. "Mug" is an early 20th century term for "face". He didn't write "mug shot". That would have been a "pot shot".

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
cpawfan said:
Speaking of the second link, I thought this comment from Kidd was funny

I'm just waiting for the "see Kidd hates Kenyon because he wouldn't call him back" posts.
No, it's E. Stanley Kroenke who hates Kenyon.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
i think it is when kidd and Joumanna were victims of domestic violence (well, mainly joumanna)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts