Registered
510 Posts
10:37 p.m

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Re: Re: O.T. What time is it in Torotno Right now

Originally posted by <b>Slasher</b>!

It doesn't matter where you're from, you should know how to spell Toronto.

Well, instead of nitpicking someone's typo, should u find something better to contribute here? The guy was asking what time it is there and you told him to spell Toronto correctly?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Re: Re: Re: O.T. What time is it in Torotno Right now

Originally posted by <b>John</b>!

Well, instead of nitpicking someone's typo, should u find something better to contribute here? The guy was asking what time it is there and you told him to spell Toronto correctly?
Suggesting he should stop pointing out typos doesn't prevent him from being destined to point out typos.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
I was just implying that he should take the care to spell a city name correct since he visits the board daily and is a fan of the team. The name Toronto is everywhere on this board, so a spell-checker is non even necessary.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Slasher</b>!
I was just implying that he should take the care to spell a city name correct since he visits the board daily and is a fan of the team. The name Toronto is everywhere on this board, so a spell-checker is non even necessary.
Ya..pick on the Mexican kid for a typo of all things. Then lets kick him and take his lunch money. Real productive.

Toronto is on eastern standard time, I beleive mexico is the same as the west coast of the US and Canada. That being the case we are always three hours ahead of you

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i know how to spell

i know how to spell toronto i try to write so fast and because of that i spell wrong. my mistake and i thinks toronto has 1 hour ahead of me. well thank's any way

·
Registered
605 Posts
it's time to buy a watch wit multiple time zone options:grinning:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts