Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on Nba.com, guess the good coaches cannot fit into this new generation.....they're all getting fired or resigns..... but looked like in the article that Ainge is about to fire him but O'Brien took action first....IMO....

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
This is in no way related to the Toronto Raptors.

People, explore bbb.net! There are a number of other great boards out there, including the nba forum and the other team forums. Please, if you want to talk about something totally unlreated to the Raptors--go to one of our other great boards.

There are already threads about this on the Celtics board. You are invited to travel between the team boards freely and post as you like--reach out of your comfort zone.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Originally posted by <b>speedythief</b>!
This is in no way related to the Toronto Raptors.

People, explore bbb.net! There are a number of other great boards out there, including the nba forum and the other team forums. Please, if you want to talk about something totally unlreated to the Raptors--go to one of our other great boards.

There are already threads about this on the Celtics board. You are invited to travel between the team boards freely and post as you like--reach out of your comfort zone.
Its okay to post non-Raptors topics because sometimes we want Raptors fans discussing these things, but then take the time to put OT: topic.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Slasher</b>!
Its okay to post non-Raptors topics because sometimes we want Raptors fans discussing these things, but then take the time to put OT: topic.
Sometimes it is ok, sometimes it isn't. One of my duties as a moderator is to lock or move threads that don't belong in this forum. I only do so when it is immediately necessary, though.

What I'm getting at is that if you want to talk about something like the Celtics coach, go to the Celtics board. You will get a much better conversation there, with people that are actually in Boston and following the team closely, than you will with other Toronto Raptors fans.

You don't have to dwell in your own forum. This doesn't have to be an all-encompassing board for people in Canada.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts