Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

OC Register: Livingston's shoulder feels better

382 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  yamaneko 
#1 ·
Livingston's shoulder feels better

Battling for a loose ball with Bucks guard Michael Redd, Livingston felt a twinge in his right shoulder when Redd tugged on his forearm. Livingston had earlier suffered a partial dislocation and torn cartilage in that same shoulder, causing him to miss 13 games.

"It was real sore after he did it, but it calmed down," Livingston said.
"I want to get a little bit more comfortable and little bit more loose, a little more decisive, rather than being like a robot out there," Livingston said.
In the three games he has played since returning from shoulder injury, Livingston has displayed strong passing skills.
It is nice hearing that his shoulder is feeling good. It has been really fun watching Livingston handle the ball and gaining experience from each game.

#5 ·
Both Jaric and Livingston have plenty of time to work on there timing, etc. You cant miss as many games as them and bounce back after playing two full games. ESPN said they are still spot resting Jaric just to make sure that he has healed properly, and livingston starts looking stiff by the fourth. These two guys once they are healthy I got a feeling Layups wont be to big of a deal.

And Jaric has a beautiful outside jumper he needs to get his timing back for.

#6 ·
Anyone else who watched the game tonight get really nervous when rebraca gave livingston a hard high five? i was expecting his shoulder to pop out or something. lol. I hope he can fully heal over the summer, so that i dont have to cring every time he has contact.

Did jaric get injured again tonight on his hip?

#8 ·
yamaneko said:
Anyone else who watched the game tonight get really nervous when rebraca gave livingston a hard high five? i was expecting his shoulder to pop out or something. lol. I hope he can fully heal over the summer, so that i dont have to cring every time he has contact.

Did jaric get injured again tonight on his hip?

He was hit a few plays after he entered the game in the same spot as his hip pointer, and was hurting a little. FSW said that Mike D. pulled him out and kept him out just incase.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.