Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no respect at all for our team...

we can't get calls from officials at key moments

we don't get any media attention

we don't get our all-star in the game

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
if we get in the playoffs this year, and get out of the first round, we might, just might earn some respect.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
no player was picked from any of the worst 11 teams in the league record wise by the coaches. Odom was imo more deserving to go than Martin, but martin has sililair stats and his team is in the playoffs. He should of made it and im pissed he didnt.

as for respect, yea we have none. Last night on sportscenter they showed we lost, but never showed how it is that we lost. which was by gettin screwed by the refs. Its so annoying

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Lamar Odom should have gone to the all-star game, but that's just my opinion.

He didn't really get screwed out of it, as you could make legible arguments for both him and Kenyon Martin. The strongest reason Martin was chosen over Odom was that the Nets are in the playoffs and the Heat are not.

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
Originally posted by <b>hellbot</b>!
Lamar Odom should have gone to the all-star game, but that's just my opinion.

He didn't really get screwed out of it, as you could make legible arguments for both him and Kenyon Martin. The strongest reason Martin was chosen over Odom was that the Nets are in the playoffs and the Heat are not.
Yeah but sad that he didnt made it.
Well u know there is always next year and i bet we get more media attention next year and more respect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.