Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odom is currently available in my fantasy league, do you think he will be back by the end of this week, or do u forsee him sitting out more games than that. I was wondering if I could get so inside info from someone who knows more about the lakers then i do, to see if I should pick up odom or not.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The lakers medical staff wouldn't clear odom to play in the past 2 games even though hes been practicing since last saturday. Since hes been practicing for a little while now i would expect him not to miss more then the next two games.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I'm guessing Odom will play tomorrow against the Wolves. If not tomorrow, he'll certainly play on Saturday @ San Antonio.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im hearing reports that odom might not be cleared to play by the doctors this season, is there truth to this?

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
bdiggi12 said:
Im hearing reports that odom might not be cleared to play by the doctors this season, is there truth to this?
Yes. I started a thread recently here, and a local MD basically states his opinion on the matter by saying Lamar could miss 3 week or so, which is the rest of the season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts