Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it had been brought up sometime before about off topic sub forums being added to team forums, specifically the Hawks one. I got to looking and none of the team forums in the Souteast divison, outside of the Heat, have one.

Thought I'd bring it up, would probably help activity.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
I honestly don't think it'll make that much a difference, but I'm willing to try it. I'd like to hear other opinions on the matter, though.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
I remember that thread. If you want one, I'll go ahead and create one after the Lakers game tonight and we'll see what happens with it.

There's probably some off-topic subforums that need to be deactivated.

·
Lifetime Member
24,723 Posts
I'm willing to try it out, but the Heat's one isn't active whatsoever. I think we need some shake-up with those team forums though.

Maybe put all the team forums under their forum of Southeast, Atlantic etc, and then when people click to find their team under the division, they will see more of the other teams recent posts? Other teams fans will then check out other teams threads more. I dunno. I'm just offering out random suggestions.

·
Administrator
68,862 Posts
FX™;6174055 said:
I'm willing to try it out, but the Heat's one isn't active whatsoever. I think we need some shake-up with those team forums though.

Maybe put all the team forums under their forum of Southeast, Atlantic etc, and then when people click to find their team under the division, they will see more of the other teams recent posts? Other teams fans will then check out other teams threads more. I dunno. I'm just offering out random suggestions.
The only issue that might arise with that is that they might enter the division forum to see a bunch of posts about just one team (the Heat, Bulls, Lakers posts for example). It could maybe work, but it seems like a step sideways to me...

·
Lifetime Member
24,723 Posts
Yeah. There's not that much we can do, apart from get new members, and I don't know how we'll get them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts