Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there has been a lot of talk recently on the forum about the way things are done, I figured this would be a good idea.

This thread will be the place to make any suggestions about the forum.

If you have any suggestions, please post them in this thread instead of on the regular forum. That way we can stay on top of them.

Also, just a quick reminder, this isn't a place to discuess which posters are causing problems, or who you feel should be suspended/banned. Those issues are ones that you need to take up via PMs with the moderators. I AM 100% SERIOUS ABOUT THIS! IF THERE ARE ANY POSTS OF THIS NATURE IN THIS THREAD THEY WILL BE REMOVED!

This thread will remain a sticky on the off topic forum for ease of access, and I will check in on it regularly.

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
ProudBFan said:
Thanks. I was only semi-serious, though. It doesn't offend me, but it might offend someone... someday...

PBF

Hey, the truth hurts sometimes! ;)

·
Premium Member
100,010 Posts
Re: OT- what's the deal with rep points and donating?

Please move to OT forum or to EBB and merge with the other thread on this exact topic. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
100,010 Posts

Ed O said:
I'm just sick of people making posts about what moderators should do.

Ed O.
Just a friendly reminder that this thread is off-topic, and doesn't involve the Blazers. You have your own off-topic forum, what more do you want? And I must say barfo's response may be the [strike]dumbest thing I've ever read[/strike] (don't edit this, it's attacking the post not the poster just so I don't have to go through an argument after this). The problem may be that a lot of you guys never leave this forum. If you want to know the answer to a question like this, what the hell is so hard about going to EBB or the Suggestions forum? Can someone answer that for me? Or even the Off-topic forum that's a freakin sub-forum of this forum, but even that is too hard? Sorry, I come to this forum to read about the Blazers. If I wanted to know crap like this I'd go to EBB or the Suggestions forum, and since that's the way this site is ran why the hell should this forum be any different?

·
Premium Member
100,010 Posts

hobojoe said:
Just a friendly reminder that this thread is off-topic, and doesn't involve the Blazers. You have your own off-topic forum, what more do you want? And I must say barfo's response may be the [strike]dumbest thing I've ever read[/strike] (don't edit this, it's attacking the post not the poster just so I don't have to go through an argument after this). The problem may be that a lot of you guys never leave this forum. If you want to know the answer to a question like this, what the hell is so hard about going to EBB or the Suggestions forum? Can someone answer that for me? Or even the Off-topic forum that's a freakin sub-forum of this forum, but even that is too hard? Sorry, I come to this forum to read about the Blazers. If I wanted to know crap like this I'd go to EBB or the Suggestions forum, and since that's the way this site is ran why the hell should this forum be any different?
HeartToTemptYou, you are wrong. You should not have edited that, and I'm going to avoid saying anything in this post I might regret, but did you read what I said? I attacked the post not the poster. If I'm not allowed to do that, what's the point of having a messageboard?

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

hobojoe said:
HeartToTemptYou, you are wrong. You should not have edited that, and I'm going to avoid saying anything in this post I might regret, but did you read what I said? I attacked the post not the poster. If I'm not allowed to do that, what's the point of having a messageboard?
I read what you said.

I disagree with your assessment of what I should or should not edit.

If you have any problems with that, feel free to PM me, one of the other Mods, a CM, or an Admin. The public forum is not the place for this discussion.

·
Premium Member
100,010 Posts

HearToTemptYou said:
I read what you said.

I disagree with your assessment of what I should or should not edit.

If you have any problems with that, feel free to PM me, one of the other Mods, a CM, or an Admin. The public forum is not the place for this discussion.
Sure thing, who is the CM of the Northwest Division?

I already told you not to continue this conversation on the public forum. Is this really that hard to understand?

Send a PM to Schilly. He's our CM.

Any more posts like this will be deleted. You've already been warned.

·
Premium Member
100,010 Posts

If you have a problem with how a Blazer mod mods the Blazers forum, please contact a CM (Schilly) or an admin (you know there are many). Please do not post it is this thread. Unlike HTTY, I just delete posts, whereas he strikes them out. If you feel that we're too "trigger happy" in this forum, than here's a simple solution. You can stop reading here. Don't like how some of the members "don't leave" the forum, big freaking deal.

Honestly, why does anyone care if certain members don't leave the forum? Is the barometer set there, so we can know who's cool or not cool? Why does that bother you? Why does that bother anyone?

As always, you're welcome to post on the board, but please don't make it your personal quest to question how the mods mod. PM them. PM an admin, PM a CM, otherwise get used to being editted.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts

hobojoe said:
And I must say barfo's response may be the [strike]dumbest thing I've ever read[/strike]
Must you say that?

The problem may be that a lot of you guys never leave this forum.
And that bothers you because...?

If you want to know the answer to a question like this, what the hell is so hard about going to EBB or the Suggestions forum? Can someone answer that for me? Or even the Off-topic forum that's a freakin sub-forum of this forum, but even that is too hard?
Perhaps we shouldn't be allowed to have automatic weapons, but I think we can be trusted to decide which forums we wish to read.

Sorry, I come to this forum to read about the Blazers. If I wanted to know crap like this I'd go to EBB or the Suggestions forum, and since that's the way this site is ran why the hell should this forum be any different?
Because the inmates 'ran' the asylum here. There are plenty of other forums here that can amply satisfy your need for control.

barfo

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Blazers' Board Slogan?

I just noticed this, but how come this Blazers board doesn't have a slogan at the top? You guys should throw out some ideas! It looks empty up there.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Re: Blazers' Board Slogan?

WhoDaBest23 said:
I just noticed this, but how come this Blazers board doesn't have a slogan at the top? You guys should throw out some ideas! It looks empty up there.
i hadn't noticed that. we where voting on one and then...
i think it was forgotten what with all the other hubbub.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts