Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another month, another contest. Who will win the ribs this month? Will it be another bulls fan or will another poster come in and win it for yet another time? Making it 3 out of four times a fan that is not a bulls wins the ribs.

Contest is open to bulls fans and posters first but of course any and all can play. The more games you predict and get correct, the better chance you have to win.

Here are the rules:

http://www.basketballboards.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54947&forumid=27

Take time to read the rules and all related threads. Any questions ask me or tb#1. Be sure to predict the actual score of every game! Why? That serves as one of the tie breakers! It came into use the very first month of the contest!

Suggestion #2. Be sure to play every game. That increases your chance of winning. Why is that? Well someone who may actullay have less losses but played a couple of less games or even one less game than someone else with 1 more loss than they had, is actually behind that poster! That is another tie breaker used.

Be sure to predicte in official game threads only, unless you know for sure you will be gone on a given night then someone can pm me and I will post them. But we encourage everyone to post themselves if they can.

Good luck!!

Bulls play just 11 games this month.

Past winners are in my signature

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Bulls should have a chance of being able to take this one, with their beefy frontcourt, but I'm not so sure. I may change this based off of tonight's game, but for now ...

Sonics 104
Bulls 98

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
Sonics 98
Bulls 73

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
that would be an odd chance for there to be more than one winner with all those tiebreakers. That would be an X-File

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by <b>fleetwood macbull</b>!
that would be an odd chance for there to be more than one winner with all those tiebreakers. That would be an X-File
That would be odd. Wouldn't it? In that case the ribs go by default to me...:D lol.

There are enough tie breakers to pretty much assure that there will be a clear cut winner.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Sonics 105

Bulls 89

Ray Allen with 34

Rashard Lewis with 25pts 12rebs, 6assts.

:hurl: :no:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Sonics 106.
Bulls 90.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Bulls- 102
Sonics- 100

Somebody had to do it.

;)

·
Registered
9,855 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ztect</b>!
bulls lose
Lots of optimism over here...:laugh:

The Sonics have had some trouble with eastern conference teams, like the Cavs, Heat and Hawks. So I wouldn't completely write off the Bulls, especially with Chandler playing. Hmm...the Bulls don't have much depth and Dupree vs Lewis is a big mismatch. So i'm gonna pick the Sonics.

104-89 Sonics.

Lewis with 27 pts, 9 rebs.

:)

1 - 20 of 183 Posts