:dead:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
:laugh:

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
I wont be around to chat with you guys about this game. The smart thing to do would be to wait for AL and Weasel but I just dont have the time for that as I am skiing. Here is how I see the game.

I think this might be the most winnable game for the Bulls on this trip. Unfortunately, I dont think they really will win. They will have to hope that GS has a letdown after beating Minnesota last night. Both teams are off the night before. Chicago is traveling in from Denver and GS is already there. GS is playing 430 ball and are 14-7 at home. They are 8-8 against the east. This bulls team might be pumped for 2 reasons. The possible return of Tyson Chandler would give the team a lift, if only temporarily and the fact that this is probably the most winnable game on the schedule til Feb 12. But I just dont see it. GS is going to own the backboards in this one, with or without Chandler. And they have an emerging Superstar in Jason Richardson. GS knows they have to make hay here if they have any chance at the playoffs. Itll be a high scoring affair

GS 106

Chicago 98

GS will be led by Jason Richardson with 28. He should be able to abuse both Crawford and Hinrich with his size, strength and athletic ability. For the Bulls, Ill go with a hunch, erob with 20

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Wariiors 107
Bulls 98

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
Since I'm out of the Rib hunt, I'll go with my heart. This'll be the last Bull victory I predict in a while:

The Bull -- 156
The Warrior -- 23

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Bulls 89
GS 94

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ace20004u</b>!
Bulls 90
GS 85
what happened to you mate?

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rlucas4257</b>!

what happened to you mate?
I fell behind and picked Denver to win to try to catch up...it backfired. Now pretty much all I can do is pick a Bulls upset and keep my fingers crossed. Think I am outta the ribs!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hmm...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Warriors 105

Bulls 92

Dampier with 27 points and 22 rebounds

·
Registered