Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
I am not upset. We didnt have Noah, and have said all year long, that the Bulls need more scoring.

Cant wait for the summer to be here!

Cant wait for the trade deadline.

·
Sincerely, Derrick Rose
3,012 Posts
Actually, this is still a better Bulls team compare to the pre-christmas one. I'm surprised that we're even able to hang with the Hawks (even outscore them in the 3rd). But we just didn't have enough gas to maintain our intensity through 4 quarters against the athletic and healthy Hawks team. Vinny's 8 men rotation (more like 6 1/2 players with Thomas only clock in 15 mins and Brown 7) bit us back on the 4th quarter; tired legs and lost focus. Got to find a role for JJ in the rotation. And didn't we sign Pargo to do certain things?

Despite the meltdown in the 4th I'm not too frustrated with this loss. The Hawks is a very good team. This loss makes sense. The previous two, on the other hand, don't. Well my advice is to just hold on tight. It's going to be a very bumpy ride leading up to the All-Star break.

·
Premium Member
9,836 Posts
Tomorrow might's Miami. The heat have really been struggling, so it could be a good game for the Bulls.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hinrich is now on 10th place in Bulls all-time scorer list with 6512 points.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts