Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only 6.5 lead on grizz with 2 games against em, after this trip they should be 0-5 or 1-4 at best. This will be one of the greatest collapses of all time. Stotts will get fired.

Now before u say I'm nuts.... Look how easy the Dallas, grizz, suns remaining schedules are compared to Portland. It's happening. The laker loss will be the killer come April 16th.

What a choke job we are about to whiteness!

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
What makes this the "Official Collapse" thread while all those other doom and gloom threads you started are unofficial?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh it will be an ass whipping vs spurs.....

They won't beat hornets or golden state

Ur talking a monumental collapse here. Next win might be at home vs bucks..... Maybe

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
I think they beat the Hornets, but I guess this wasn't as "the sky is falling!" as I thought. Still think you guys should have gone after Jeff Green.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
I never know whether people mean the Pelicans or the Bobcats when they say "Hornets".

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
I didn't even notice that. Mentally, I read that as Pelicans.
Interesting. I wonder if people will still make that mistake when there actually is a Hornets franchise in the league again next year.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
Miss the playoffs? With the Suns fading? There is little to no chance the Blazers will actually miss the playoffs.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
They should still hold on to a 7th-8th seed, but wow what an embarrassingly epic slide

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
They have done really well to just totally live off hitting jumpers for so long. The team pretty much played perfectly in the clutch for three fifths of the season too. All that stuff is great, but you don't always hit jumpers and things don't always bounce your way in the final possessions of a game. They also killed the Eastern conference this year.

Things are just balancing out right now. The Warriors probably catch them if they don't cool off, but they're still better than Dallas. Memphis is playing great though, some chance they could catch them.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
Suns sched is easy. Blazers is brutal. Mark it down I said this weeks ago.... Blazers will miss playoffs
I doubt it, simply because Phoenix is coming back to Earth, but with Aldridge hurting his back last night they could find up in the 7/8 spots by the end of the season. Five and a half games over the last eighteen is a lot to make up for a Phoenix team that isn't playing well.

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
Only 6.5 lead on grizz with 2 games against em, after this trip they should be 0-5 or 1-4 at best. This will be one of the greatest collapses of all time. Stotts will get fired.

Now before u say I'm nuts.... Look how easy the Dallas, grizz, suns remaining schedules are compared to Portland. It's happening. The laker loss will be the killer come April 16th.

What a choke job we are about to whiteness!
Hope you're right.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts