Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, apparently we lost the other game thread so I'm going to start this one up. Post away.

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
I'm feeling better today, and am almost out of the Rib hunt, so I'm going to reverse my prediction on the (apparently lost) other thread....

Tha Bull -- 25
Tha Hawk -- 21

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
Hawks - 98
Bulls - 93

There are not many sure things in life, but tonight there are at least a few:

- There will be anywhere between 2 fans and 2,000 fans at Phillips Arena (I'd lean towards 2)
- I will want Kendall Gill taken out of the game within 3 minutes of tipoff, possibly for no other reason than "He's such a dork."
- Either Jacque Vaughn or Chris Crawford will score at least 15 pts
- Tom Dore will call Kirk Hinrich "Kid" at least five times and will say it with "oomph" at least twice
- I will watch every minute of it and, yet, will continue to wonder why I have no friends

On that note...

GO BULLS! :rbanana: :|

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
we lose. Why? We seem to be reeling. 4 in a row. We are 1/2 game ahead of Atlanta in standings. Atlanta is 7-11 at home.

Hawks 93-bulls 85

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by <b>PC Load Letter</b>!
Hawks - 98
Bulls - 93

There are not many sure things in life, but tonight there are at least a few:

- There will be anywhere between 2 fans and 2,000 fans at Phillips Arena (I'd lean towards 2)
- I will want Kendall Gill taken out of the game within 3 minutes of tipoff, possibly for no other reason than "He's such a dork."
- Either Jacque Vaughn or Chris Crawford will score at least 15 pts
- Tom Dore will call Kirk Hinrich "Kid" at least five times and will say it with "oomph" at least twice
- I will watch every minute of it and, yet, will continue to wonder why I have no friends

On that note...

GO BULLS! :rbanana: :|
I'll be your friend! As long as you don't force me to watch Aqua Teen Hinger Force! :grinning:

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Just to get my prediction in...

Does it really, truly matter who wins this game????? Can there be a more meaningless game?

I think the Bulls show up for this one. Same basic plot as always. Get a good lead early. Blow the lead in the third and fourth but this time they'll actually hold on to win.

Bulls 86
Hawks 81

JYD has a nice game. 15pts 13 boards.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Hawks- 117
Bulls- 116

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
I will put my prediction in here as well

Hawks 83
Bulls 79

High scorer will be Dupree with 15
Terry will lead all scorers with 19

AL and PC, im coming after you guys! Crunch Time

:devil: :devil: :devil:

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Hotlanta 94
Glenview 91

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
AL and PC, im coming after you guys! Crunch Time
I think there's about 7 guys tied for first now because Monday's results were lost. So, don't be selective...go after everyone else, too!

By the way, am I wrong in thinking this month's ribs contest could end up being one of the most exciting and memorable in history? It's shaping up to be a legitimate humdinger!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Bools 87
Hawks 81

:eek:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Bulls 90.
Hawks 80.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
In a game played in front of friends and family because the majority of Atlanta is at the 6th grade girls basketball tournament in their quest for entertaining basketball,

Hawks 97
Bulls 89

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've been debating and dreading this all day. My heart says that the Bulls will rally and win this game. But my brain says that SAR is gonna have a field day with us and he is on a roll lately. Who defends him? AD? Gill? E-Rob? (does he even play?).

Anyway, after much deliberation I am going with my heart on this one even though it may cost me the ribs.

Bulls 80
Hawks 78

1 - 20 of 128 Posts