Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Remember My Name
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<center>Showtime in L.A.

VS

Chicago Bulls (3-4) (0-4 on road) @ Los Angeles Lakers (4-5) (2-2 at home)

Staples Center, Los Angeles, California, Sunday November 20th, 2005
Chicago Bulls @ Los Angeles Lakers 8:30pm CSN-Chicago/ NBATVHighDef

<blink>STARTING LINEUPS</blink>

Duke-6'1-DUHON <> Kansas-6'3-HINRICH <> Tau Ceramica-6'7-NOCIONI <> Georgetown-6'8-SWEETNEY <> Dominguez-7'1-CHANDLER

VS

Fordham-6'4-PARKER <> Lower Merion-6'6-BRYANT <> Rhode Island-6'10-ODOM <> Illinois-6'9-COOK <> Texas-7'-MIHM

<blink>Key Bench Players</blink>

6'2-GORDON <> 6'9-DENG <> 6'8-SONGAILA <> 6'9-HARRINGTON

---

6'5-PROFIT <> 6'7-VUJACIC <> 6'8-GEORGE <> 7'-BYNUM

Individual Team Leaders:

<table border="3" bordercolor="#000000" width="50%"><tbody><tr align="center"><td>BULLS</td><td>
</td><td>LAKERS</td></tr><tr align="center"><td>Duhon 33,9</td><td>MPG</td><td>Bryant 40,9</td></tr><tr align="center"><td>Hinrich 15,1</td><td>PPG</td><td>Bryant 31,9</td></tr><tr align="center"><td>Chandler 9,4</td><td>RPG</td><td>Odom 9,2</td></tr><tr align="center"><td>Hinrich 6</td><td>APG</td><td>Odom 5,1</td></tr><tr align="center"></tr><tr align="center"><td>Gordon 1,25</td><td>SPG</td><td>Parker 2,11</td></tr><tr align="center"><td>Sweetney .75</td><td>BPG</td><td>Mihm 1</td></tr></tr><tr align="center"><td>Sweetney .529</td><td>FG%</td><td>Mihm .500</td></tr></tr><tr align="center"><td>Deng .571</td><td>3P%</td><td>Parker .400</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>
BDG's Tag of the Day Competition
todays tag brought to you by

greekbullsfan
</center>

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
We need a miracle plus some contribution from TT :)

Bulls - L

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Bulls 99
Lakers 96

Sweetney 23 points / 16 rebounds
Gordon 24 points / 4 rebounds
Kobe 38 points / 9 rebounds / 7 assists

·
Registered
579 Posts
Big games for Sweets and Du.

Bigger game for Kobe.

Lakers 101
Bulls 92

·
Lux Tax Avoider
5,988 Posts
The "Hey! It Took Us Until mid-December to Win Three Games Last Year; Don't Harsh our Buzz With Petty and Unnecessary Requests to Improve" tour rolls on with another loss tonight. The Lakers are looking for retaliation after getting a beat down from their sublettors.

Lakers 95
Bulls 84

(and it won't really be that close)

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
The Lakers are a not good team.

Kwame is proving what I said about him right (he just plain stinks), but he's hurt so we son't get to see him play.

Smush Parker just got cut from my fantasy team based on his tendency to turn the ball over more than assist.

Kobe's jacking shots like crazy.

They've got no depth in the frontcourt or really anywhere else.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm saying they pull this one out of their, uh, posteriors and win a close one.
On a happy note, Tony Stewart won his second championship, and says he won it "the right way".
On a bad note, the Chiefs just let the Texans score a touchdown on a stinking kick return, and just let them run another back way to far downfield. Let's have some stinkin' defense here.
Oh, and GO BULLS!!!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Sweetney is a machine!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Do these refs seem really biased towards LA or is it just me? I hardly ever complain about the officials, but there have been a few sketchy calls so far.

BTW, Sweets 9 pts 8 rebounds 2 blocks 2 assists in the first quarter.

Eddy who?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
damn did anyone think sweets was THIS good? He's doin the MONSTER MASH!

since he is starting you guys think it's now possible for him to avg 17 and 10 this season?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Should we just accept Ben being a 35% - 40% shooter? Some of his shots are rather ill advised, but for the most part hes taking not terrible shots. He just doesnt make them

1 - 20 of 252 Posts