Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've only started one thread before but the bulls won it so here goes .

I think the Bulls have a good shot to get win #4 on the road with Big ben out ,JC is on a roll and Curry & Yell should do well inside

when in doubt pick the team shooting layups over the team shooting jumpers

Bulls 92-pistons 87

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
wallace and billups hurt? We could win this one. Will chandler play?

Detroit was beaten bad last night by philly.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I don't think the Bulls like taking cold showers after the game, but the Big British clock is injured, so the Bulls have a shot.

Tyson and Marcus should both wear pink shirts.

·
Registered
896 Posts
The Pitstains could trot out Dickey Simpkins, Jason Caffey, Corey Benjamin, Keith Booth, and Charles Jones and we would still lose in Detroit. Pistons by 20+ This team has done this so many times over the past few years that it is expected for them to come out and play like crap tonight.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
I am still holding out hope for 30 wins so this game is important if that goal is to be achieved. No Wallace gives us a window to pull it out so as long as we take it inside with Curry and Marshall and play good defense on their perimeter players like Rip we should be fine, Bring on win # 29!

·
Sincerely, Derrick Rose
3,012 Posts
Can we win this one?

yes, indeed...

with Big Ben out, and possibly Billups too, this is a game that a win for the Bulls is very do-able. And that is due to Jamal's emergence lately and his good partnership with Jalen and also Eddy's pressence downlow.

1. I suggest the Bulls to try to go to Curry as the main offensive option. We have advantage at the 5 position.

2. Again, Jamal, Jalen or Jay should try to get the ball to Curry first. If Curry doesn't work out, they can try to create. Jamal should continue to be aggressive. I also want him to be smart as a PG, he prove everybody that he is a good scorer, but this time he has to see that Eddy will have a better opportunity to score easy baskets and most importantly Eddy can lead us to a win tonight.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
truebluefan

does it matter if tyson plays??
i think yall are better with donyell right now anyways..

ill say pistons 86 bulls 94
eddy has 22
jalen 20
jamal 18

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Retro - I know you think the guards shoot too much but in all honesty last night they had to. Miller and O'Neal are better defenders than Tinsley and Reggie. Curry played very limited minutes and has a very tough time getting open when he's doubled. If you try and force the ball to Curry you'll get a turnover.

With Wallace out it should be easier but Hamilton and whoever backs up Chauncey aren't going to be defensive stoppers. The key is to attack the other team's weakness. Pound the ball to Eddy but also attack the smaller guards. As long as 6'5 and 6'8 are in the backcourt then you might as well shoot over them while Blount is in the game.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by <b>airety</b>!
Why is the Bulls radio is playin the White Sox game? I hate these Piston commentators :p
I know. I am listening to detroit station. Mahorn is saying degroit really needs this win.

Marshall and robinson and curry all three have 2 fouls each.

Crawford 8 points, 4-4.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Let's see...

Bulls get an impressive home win against a very good playoff team last night. Go on the road to play a team without their best player. They Bulls should win.

Bulls lose by 20+ :sour: :mad:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Originally posted by <b>airety</b>!
Why is the Bulls radio is playin the White Sox game? I hate these Piston commentators :p
yeah what's up with that?! and i was all excited about hearing Paxon's commentary, especially considering he's most likely going to be our next GM.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
maybe yall can trade

eddy curry for okur straight up??

jk but it looks like hes off to a good start..

okur is really underrated

1 - 20 of 191 Posts