Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Remember My Name
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<center> Only Love for the Game

VS

Chicago Bulls (32-31) (13-18 on road) @ Philadelphia 76ers (32-33) (18-13 at home)

Wachovia Center, Saturday March 19th, 2005
Chicago @ Philadelphia 6:00pm CSN / WGN Superstation / NBATVHighDef

Duke-6'1-DUHON <> Kansas-6'3-HINRICH <> Tau Ceramica-6'7-NOCIONI <> Georgetown-6'9-HARRINGTON <> El Paso-6'9-DAVIS

VS

Georgetown-6'-IVERSON <> Arizona-6'6-IGUODALA <> Creighton-6'7-KORVER <> Michigan-6'10-WEBBER <> Seton Hall-6'11-DALEMBERT

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
We need Eddy back for this game, if he plays we definetely have a chance.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Re: Official Game Thread: Chicago @ Philadelphia 6:00pm CSN/WGN Superstation/NBATVHig

Is Hinrich not playing today? Or did he come off the bench last night as well?

I think we have a shot in this game. The Sixers don't impress me despite turning it around a bit as of late.

Is the game on CSN AND WGN? Or is that CSN Philly?

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,170 Posts
Re: Official Game Thread: Chicago @ Philadelphia 6:00pm CSN/WGN Superstation/NBATVHig

UMfan83 said:
Is Hinrich not playing today? Or did he come off the bench last night as well?

I think we have a shot in this game. The Sixers don't impress me despite turning it around a bit as of late.

Is the game on CSN AND WGN? Or is that CSN Philly?
Check his stats last night. He played very well.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
mizenkay said:
a race to the finish! we simply MUST WIN this game.

eddy: please suck it up man! it's called playing through the pain!

http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html
Yeah , it's a must in the worst way.

Though I think without Eddy and Deng we're gonna lose this one in th worst way...

Phily By 20

CWeb finds his touch against no other than our beloved Bulls with 25

AI scortches us with 38

Ben with 28 won't be enough

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
they have been targeting deng for a monday return against the hawks, so i don't expect him to be ready tonight. it will be a huge boost to get him back.

eddy on the other hand just needs to suck it up.

according to the papers and to red kerr last night in the intro to the game, kirk had a "shot" of some type that allowed him to play. i guess eddy is afraid of needles.

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
mizenkay said:
they have been targeting deng for a monday return against the hawks, so i don't expect him to be ready tonight. it will be a huge boost to get him back.

eddy on the other hand just needs to suck it up.

according to the papers and to red kerr last night in the intro to the game, kirk had a "shot" of some type that allowed him to play. i guess eddy is afraid of needles.

Hinrich should take this shot before every game because it obviously helped him with HIS shot...

·
Registered
30,287 Posts

We're due for a win.

·
Registered
969 Posts

According to myBulls...

Guard 21 Chris Duhon 6-1 | 185
Guard 12 Kirk Hinrich 6-3 | 190
Forward 5 Andres Nocioni 6-7 | 225
Forward 24 Othella Harrington 6-9 | 235
Center 34 Antonio Davis 6-9 | 245

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts

Who knows how badly Eddy was hurt. But we really need him to win this very important game.

CHi 100
Phil 97

·
Registered
5,807 Posts

We WON'T win this game...

Philly NEEDS this game, they desperately wanna be .500. Too bad their win will move us into the 8th seed.

There's a GREAT possiblity that we won't make the playoffs with the way Jersey, Philly & Indiana has been playing as of late.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
IMO, we have about 25% chances to win this game, however I prefer to see the following starters:

Kirk
Ben
Nocioni
Chandler
Eddy

…and let them be on the floor not less than 30 minutes.

1 - 20 of 256 Posts