Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Remember My Name
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<center> Jalen against Bulls; Take 4

VS

Chicago Bulls (34-31) (14-18 on road) @ Toronto Raptors (28-38) (21-12 at home)

Air Canada Center, Wednesday March 23rd, 2005
Chicago @ Toronto 6:00pm rsn / CSN-CHI / NBALP, RTV

Duke-6'1-DUHON <> Nebraska-6'7-PIATKOWSKI <> Tau Ceramica-6'7-NOCIONI <> UTEP-6'9-DAVIS <> Thornwood-6'11-CURRY

VS

FresnoState-6'2-ALSTON <> MichiganState-6'7-PETERSON <> Michigan-6'8-ROSE <> GeorgiaTech-6'10-BOSH <> Arizona-7'1-WOODS

Season Series
Chicago Bulls 121 @ Toronto Raptors 115
1-0

·
Bulls/Chisox Fan
1,504 Posts
I'll get to see this game on TSN :D so I won't be around.. always look forward to these two going at it.. should be a good one.

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts

·
Lux Tax Avoider
5,988 Posts

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
Scott, I had to look at the sources to figure out yours. Thats a neat site: they have pictures of all of the Presidents' wifes. One day when we are really bored will have to have a game of First-Lady Survior.

·
Lux Tax Avoider
5,988 Posts
such sweet thunder said:
Scott, I had to look at the sources to figure out yours. Thats a neat site: they have pictures of all of the Presidents' wifes. One day when we are really bored will have to have a game of First-Lady Survior.
I edited my original post, because I goofed. I wanted to use the namesakes of the two cities' airports -- Butch O'Hare and Lester Pearson.

My original post featured Da Mare, Richard J. Daley. The First Lady portraits SST refers to can be found here:

http://ap.grolier.com/images/

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
no prediction at this time though i think the bulls can win this roadie.

and now, a moment of jalen from the archives of jalenrose.com

I've been in about seven or eight (music videos). Some of my homies say 'People gon' think you a video ho.' But I'm in it because these are my homies and they got love for me.

word

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
dont underestimate the Raps, it will be a close one if we can get bosh going early

·
Registered
932 Posts
ballafromthenorth said:
I'll get to see this game on TSN :D so I won't be around.. always look forward to these two going at it.. should be a good one.
Isn't it on Sportsnet?

FYI- Canadian Bacon is nasty.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
We need to beat teams like this in order to maintain our playoff spot. Lets hope we can get a win, but I'm not sleeping on the raptors. They have some good players and if they all show up they could give us some trouble.

·
Bulls/Chisox Fan
1,504 Posts
Killuminati said:
Isn't it on Sportsnet?

FYI- Canadian Bacon is nasty.
Whoops.. my bad.. it is on Sportsnet.. and as to the bacon referral.. I'm not sure if the bacon i eat is canadian.. so I can't really make a call on that.. but whatever I eat tastes pretty good.. as long as you don't eat it every day..

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
This will be a very tough game to win , I believe we'd need Bens 4ths Q madness to do it.

Bulls 95

Raps 93

Ben with 15 in the 4th

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looks like the general consensus here is thtat this will be a fairly low scoring game and that the bulls will pull out a squeeker. The last game was a scoring fest so lets hope that we actually play some D this time around (Especially since I put some money on the under at 202)

Go Bulls!

1 - 20 of 265 Posts