Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 430 Posts

·
Remember My Name
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<center> Do it for EDDY!

VS

Cleveland Cavaliers (37-32) (11-23 on road) @ Chicago Bulls (39-31) (22-13 at home)

United Center, Thursday March 31st, 2005
Cleveland @ Chicago 7:00pm TNT

<blink>STARTING LINEUPS</blink>

Michigan St.-6'3-SNOW <> MiamiOhio-6'7-NEWBLE <> St.Vincent-St.Mary-6'8-JAMES <> Kansas-6'10-GOODEN <> Kaunas-7'3-ILGAUSKAS

VS

Duke-6'1-DUHON <> Kansas-6'3-HINRICH <> Tau Ceramica-6'7-NOCIONI <> G'Town-6'9-HARRINGTON <> UTEP-6'9-DAVIS

<blink>Key Bench Players</blink>

UNC-6'4-McINNIS <> Buducnost-6'7-PAVLOVIC <> Michigan-6'8-TRAYLOR <> Barca-6'10-VAREJAO

---

Arkansas-6'1-PARGO <> UConn-6'2-GORDON <> Duke-6'8-DENG <> <> Dominguez-7'1-CHANDLER

Season Series
vs

74 @ 96
113 vs 85
91 @ 100
1-2

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I know he has that wrist ailment, but when is Deng going to start again. I don't like the idea of someone losing his starting job due to injury. Especially when the replaced player isnt really tearing it up in his absense.

·
Anti Monday Morning QB
6,181 Posts
We really need this game for playoff positioning. If we lose, Cleveland will own the tiebreaker if we tie in record.

I'll be out with some friends for the game rooting them on (i.e. not participating in the game thread).

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Cleveland absolutely sucks on the road so you guys even without Curry should be able to pull this out. Z gets up for playing Curry it seems so losing Curry might not be so bad in this game.

Anytime Jeff McInnis is in the game, Gordon should be in. He could go for 40 easily if McInnis is mathced up with him

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Deng starts against the Cavs tonight. He matches up so much better with Lebron than Nocioni or Hinrich do. Lebron has been on fire of late. Good luck to whoever has to guard him.

Our post players, particularly Davis and Harrington are going to struggle against Ilgauskus. I was really looking forward to seeing if Eddy (now that he's playing his best ball of the year) would fare better against Z than he has in previous meetings.

The only thing I feel good about is that we are playing at home.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Pioneer10 said:
Z gets up for playing Curry it seems so losing Curry might not be so bad in this game.

Yeah, Z always seems to play well against the Bulls. That being said, Curry was looking fantastic during our current winning streak. This was the game I was really looking forward to see how he would match up with a big center.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Chicago...
After a win are 8-2
After playing Bobcats are 0-2
Before playing Bobcats are 3-0
When playing on Thursday are 4-6

Bulls line -2 1/2

well the line hasn'r reacted yet to the news of Eddys Heart troubles

HMMM, so now we may join the rest of the league in not having a low post center for the next 10-15 years. I give up. It was a beautiful dream y'all.

I'm going to throw myself off a cliff now :boohoo:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
ehh. mountain
there are no cliffs here in Phoenix. I'll need to travel some to get to a cliff

·
Registered
217 Posts
Cav- 89

Bulls- 86

Gordon will go off for 15 in the fourth but it won't be enough because the Bulls will be down by at least 10-15 throughout the game...since it is nationally televised we all know how we play when that happens. But I'm going to watch this game regardless....it's going to be fun.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Bulls 97

Cavs 89

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
What a big occasion...playing on national TV against a Cavs team that we're battling for playoff position. This is so much fun I can barely contain myself!

So is it for sure that Eddy isn't playing tonight? May be a blessing in disguise, Eddy hates playing against Big Z (although I'd still rather see him play). Please Bulls, do it for Eddy!

1 - 20 of 430 Posts