Jason Williams
Dwyane Wade

Heat stats

featuring

Remarking on the green uniforms the Bulls will wear Saturday in
honor of St. Patrick's Day, Gordon said: "I don't really like them."

· Registered
1,080 Posts
If the Knicks are at all lucky enough to peat the Pistons -- THE PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- then we have a small chance against Miami. Hell, we lost to them by only three points last time we played them, although games where you're close and can't get it done are just as bad as games where you get blown out. So I don't know what would be worse. All I know is Philly is gonna lose tonight, and we're only 2 games behind them for the 8th spot.

Man, we could really use a win tomorrow against the Heat. I still have about 10% hope that we can win this and make it to the playoffs.

· Registered
8,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
more on the green unis from mike in the daily herald today:

Bulls go green: The Bulls will wear special green uniforms today against Miami to commemorate the day after St. Patrick’s Day.

The green jerseys are nearly identical to the team’s regular road outfits, just with green replacing red as the primary color.

“They’re pretty funny looking, but we’ll see what it feels like wearing them tomorrow,” Ben Gordon said. “It just makes me feel like I’m playing for the Celtics or something. I don’t really like that.”

Coach Scott Skiles was unaware of the green uniforms until being reminded Friday.

“I got an e-mail on it awhile back,” he said. “That’s why they tried to get me to wear a green tie, I suppose.”

Predictably, Skiles nixed the green tie request.

:laugh:

http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/sportsstory.asp?id=168269

· Banned
1,470 Posts
I can't wait to see Dwyane Wade go off.

· Registered
14,055 Posts
with the colors it looks like Miami is the home team....i was confused for a little bit

· Banned
1,470 Posts
You know that Jason Williams he sure doesn't play the right way. He'd never work out here if we needed a point guard. He'd pollute our core.

· Registered
8,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
really, pip, don't you ever get tired?

deng with the bloodshot eye and noc with the buzzcut!

these uniforms are hideous, i'm sorry. but i do appreciate the fact that the footwear is coordinated.

sweetney in.

· Registered
8,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the swingin' seniors. that is so wrong.

dmd, i think you meant next to shaq. sweetney has a much bigger butt.

schenshation with two quick fouls on shaq.

this is actually a good game. miami by one.

ooh. shaq with the FLAGRANT on nocioni. wow. he just whopped him on the head.

ouch.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.