Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Remember My Name
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<center> <blink>Keep the Pace</blink>

VS

Indian Pacers (35-33) (15-19 on road) @ Chicago Bulls (36-31) (20-13 at home)

United Center, Saturday March 26th, 2005
Indiana @ Chicago 7:30pm WGN Superstation / WB4 / NBALP

Charleston-6'3-JOHNSON <> UCLA-6'7-MILLER <> Oak Hill-6'8-JACKSON <> Providence-6'10-CROSHERE <> Clemson-6'11-DAVIS

VS

Duke-6'1-DUHON <> Nebraska-6'7-PIATKOWSKI <> Tau Ceramica-6'7-NOCIONI <> UTEP-6'9-DAVIS <> Thornwood-6'11-CURRY

Season Series
Chicago Bulls 90 @ Indiana Pacers 100
Chicago Bulls 85 vs Indian Pacers 71
1-1

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Just a note, Anthony Johnson and Austin Croshere will probably be starting instead of Jamaal Tinsley and Jeff Foster. I doubt Tinsley plays another game this season.

I think the game thread pictures that you guys always post are hilarious, so I'll get in on the action for this one.

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
CHICAGO (Ticker) -- The Indiana Pacers can count on Saturday's pivotal contest against the Chicago Bulls at the United Center starting without a delay.

In their first game at The Palace of Auburn Hills since the infamous melee on November 19, the Pacers had to deal with someone calling in bomb threats, claiming that an arena employee hid an explosive device in their locker room.

After the start was delayed approximately 90 minutes and several players protested going through with the game, Indiana recorded its second win of the season in Detroit, 94-81 on Friday.

Austin Croshere scored 15 points and Reggie Miller added 14 for the Pacers, who had five players in double figures and eight players who scored at least eight points.

A victory over Chicago on Saturday would move Indiana within one-half game of the Bulls for the fifth seed in the Eastern Conference.

Chicago has won its last four games and trails Washington by one game for the fourth seed. On Friday, the Bulls posted a 94-86 win at Boston.

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
Another game that should have a play-off atmosphere. We should take this, though I'm sure Detroit felt the same way yesterday. We need to continue to show other Eastern Conference play-off teams that they want no part of us after the regular season is over.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
HAWK23 said:
saturday night WGN game???

Bulls-131

Pacers-97

!

I don't know, you guys. Indiana just crushed Detroit.

Key for the game: Deng on Miller?

Pacers 92
Bulls 95

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
Spud said:
Pacers 102
Bulls 91

Bulls are vastly improved, but they are not there yet.

Not to pick a fight, and certainly Indiana may win this one, but WHAT?

Not there yet?

You realize that we've beaten them already once this year, that we're ahead of them in the standings, that we're the home team, and that they are playing without O'Neal, Artest, and Tinsley, right?

I know they beat Detroit last night -- a feat we've only managed to do twice this season -- but how are we "not there yet"?

I'll agree that next season Indiana will return to the ranks of the elite. I'll agree that Indiana has an even chance of winning tonight's game. I will not agree, however, that we are "not there yet". I'll be surprised if we are not favored to win.

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
"Bulls Eye" on WGN right now. When was the last time WGN did a 30 minute pre game show? Hasn't happened in at least 3 years. I guess they finally realized this team is for real.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Sweet, it's on Superstation!

Winnable game but the Pacers have been playing good even with all their injuries/suspensions. Bulls must approach this game carefully, don't want to lose what should be our 37th win.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Would just like to say that that's the strangest rendition of the National Anthem I've ever heard. Very unique. and cool.

1 - 20 of 238 Posts