Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
I'll try to post some pics tonight from the Air Canada Centre. The Blazers looked good for the first 10 mins of the game, they were leading easily up until the 12min mark then it definately all fell down.

Q had a couple wicked shots and was looking pretty good overall. DA is definately still hurt. He was laying on the floor with hot towels or ice packs for most of the game when he wasn't on the court and he was clearly very stiff almost the entire game. Mr. (un)popular was Damon who EVERYONE clearly hates in Toronto. Anytime he had the ball the stadium started booing. I was amazed he was able to get any free throws in.
Vince Carter pulled off some amazing moves though it was interesting to see he was never called for travelling when he clearly did several times.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Originally posted by <b>Gym Rat</b>!

Wow, how did the Bulls get to play that many home games? :D
What I said up above is just kinda goes off what their record was.

The bulls won 30 games last year, 3 on the road, 27 at home.

You play 41 games at home and 41 on the road.

Since the bulls won 27 of 41 games at home, one can assume that if they were to play the entire season at home, they would have won 54 games, since (27/41) = (54/82). They won about 66% of their home games.

Now, the same goes on the road. They won 3 road games. If we assume that they had played their entire season on the road, they would have only won 6 games, assuming they won the same percentage of road games. They won about 7% of their road games.

So, at home, the bulls were a 54 win team. On the road, they were a 6 win team.

Does this make any sense now?

Originally posted by <b>HearToTemptYou</b>!

What I said up above is just kinda goes off what their record was.

The bulls won 30 games last year, 3 on the road, 27 at home.

You play 41 games at home and 41 on the road.

Since the bulls won 27 of 41 games at home, one can assume that if they were to play the entire season at home, they would have won 54 games, since (27/41) = (54/82). They won about 66% of their home games.

Now, the same goes on the road. They won 3 road games. If we assume that they had played their entire season on the road, they would have only won 6 games, assuming they won the same percentage of road games. They won about 7% of their road games.

So, at home, the bulls were a 54 win team. On the road, they were a 6 win team.

Does this make any sense now?
wow....

Yes, it does make sense now.

Is it a coincidence that we did so poorly offensively and that Mc Innis and Person only played together five minutes in the entire game? It seems to me that these two work very effectively together and they create open shots for each other. Mc Innis also occasionaly creates a layup for a teammate by driving and dishing. And of course Person is the best passer into the post. Since we are a rebuilding team maybe it doesn't make much sense to play Person, but does it make any sense to play Damon, unless we"re hoping to get a lottery pick? At least if Person plays maybe the young guys will get an idea how an offense should work.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Originally posted by <b>Gym Rat</b>!

wow....

Yes, it does make sense now.
Okay, good. I was afraid I was beginning to sound like Mike Rice for a minute there...

heh heh heh...

(It's all in good fun... I have a lot of respect for Mike.)

Originally posted by <b>Ukrainefan</b>!
Is it a coincidence that we did so poorly offensively and that Mc Innis and Person only played together five minutes in the entire game?
Yes, I found it a bit ironic, Person who is shooting 46% from 2FG and 3FG only plays 8 minutes in a game in which the team shoots less than 33%

He is a good spot up shooter.. at times yesterday they were just literally throwing up the ball in scoops and what not shots. It resembled a good pickup school game more than a pro game from our standpoint anyways.

Just horrible looking shots. Person has good form and has one sweet shot. He also moves well withoutt the ball, something I always liked about Paxson when he was here. I think he could of helped more, and deserved more than 8 minutes. But I did like seeing some minutes from Q.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.