Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
FHM has gone public now with... yeah. The calendar girls.
fhm.com,

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Ok so this chick is from Romania but i came across her in the British version of Maxim so shoot me. I'm sure no-one cares anyway. Some Eastern European Hotness.. :drool:

Cristina

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
What do you think of Jennifer Metcalfe? She is Mercedes on Hollyoaks. This woman invades my dreams often

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Very nice. Hollyoaks has the hottest chicks. I used to watch it religiously when i lived in England for a while. It was a nice counterpoint to the old crustys that are on every other show on British televsion.

The fact that they all act like tarts only adds to the allure.

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Yup the chicks on Hollyoaks are not bad at all. I really like the one below too, but they dont have very good pics of her up. Her name is Jessica Fox

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Alright this one is for my man HKF. Sophie Howard. And to true to form, this was the only pic i could show out of a set of 7 because the others are too raunchy.

Here is a link to the rest of the set. It's worth your while.

Sophie with her massive tits out.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
HB said:
Yup the chicks on Hollyoaks are not bad at all. I really like the one below too, but they dont have very good pics of her up. Her name is Jessica Fox

Something about that British accent just does it for me. I think it makes them sound upper class or something..

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Yeah man, I have this one Irish girl I met in college. She has invited me over, and I intend on making the trip. Probably stop over in Jolly ole England.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
You should definitely go mate you will slay the ladies over there. Any foreign accent, whether it is Aussie or American or whatever, adds like 25% to your attractiveness I swear lol.

Just start talking in a pub or something and you can see their ears ***** up :biggrin:

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Did you know that Sophie Howard is bi-sexual? That's a nice little tidbit to know if I say so myself. I honestly think it would be more fun to be a British celebrity than an American one because the women are so open sexually and not prudish. Good thing my last name is "Whitaker"

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
HKF said:
Did you know that Sophie Howard is bi-sexual? That's a nice little tidbit to know if I say so myself. I honestly think it would be more fun to be a British celebrity than an American one because the women are so open sexually and not prudish. Good thing my last name is "Whitaker"
:lol: Very aristocratic.

I think if your an American celebrity you could probably be even more successful in England though.

I can picture it now. Sir Charles Whitaker sporting the cheesiest grin in history whilst strolling down the red carpet at the London premiere of his latest film with Sophie Howard and Michelle Marsh on either arm.

Make it happen HKF!

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
I just think their outlook on sex down there is just so liberal. Friggin Hollyoaks even encourages teenagers to go have sex and this is a primetime show we are talking about.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
HB said:
I just think their outlook on sex down there is just so liberal. Friggin Hollyoaks even encourages teenagers to go have sex and this is a primetime show we are talking about.
From my experience, because the weather is so **** over there, there isn't much to do besides get drunk/take drugs and have copious amounts of sex. This also leads to a lot of cheating. In the group i sort of tagged along with, pretty much every girl was cheating on their boyfriend/partner.

A lovely lass 5 years my senior consistently taught me everything she knew despite the fact she was in a long term relationship and had just bought a house with her partner.

AFter I'd arrived safely back on Australian shores her partner found out somehow. Not pretty. I felt bad for a week or two but I didn't know the guy so :whoknows:

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
:laugh: I love that story

My irish friend told me she would just go to bars and hook up with guys. She said they called them 'Randoms'. The goal was to makeout with a guy everytime they went out. Sometimes maybe more.

So I felt really weird when me and her would go out to clubs in the States and she would just leave me for other dudes. Lol and then she would tell me she really likes me and I am her best friend and crap like that. I just felt weirded out

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
So you would go out together just the two of you and she' go off and hook up with other dudes and then come back and say that she's into you? Thats ridiculous.

Did you ever hook up with her?

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Now see this is interesting. I have never met anyone who wanted to indulge with making out with me at random, but I do anticipate on my trip to Holland, saying "you know, I may be American, but I didn't vote for Bush. Wanna bone?" I hope that works.

I mean the ole anti-Bush routine usually works on the ladies right?

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Volcom said:
So you would go out together just the two of you and she' go off and hook up with other dudes and then come back and say that she's into you? Thats ridiculous.

Did you ever hook up with her?
Well kinda. She is supposed to be coming to visit me sometime this fall. And then I have to go and visit her.

When are you going to Holland HKF?

41 - 60 of 62 Posts