Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
HKF said:
Now see this is interesting. I have never met anyone who wanted to indulge with making out with me at random, but I do anticipate on my trip to Holland, saying "you know, I may be American, but I didn't vote for Bush. Wanna bone?" I hope that works.

I mean the ole anti-Bush routine usually works on the ladies right?
lol When you think about it, boning would be the exact opposite to a brick in the head so I like your logic.

HKF, surely a man of your good looks and charm has been approached by a young lady looking for a random encounter before. Maybe this trend of 'random hook ups' is purley a British and Australian phenomena.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Volcom said:
lol When you think about it, boning would be the exact opposite to a brick in the head so I like your logic.

HKF, surely a man of your good looks and charm has been approached by a young lady looking for a random encounter before. Maybe this trend of 'random hook ups' is purley a British and Australian phenomena.
If they're American, they're fat. If they're not American, they are usually Japanese. I need to broaden my horizons. Beautiful women do not approach men unless they have loot in this country, period IMO. I mean I ain't broke, but I ain't rich.

HB, thinking of traveling to Holland in Dec.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts