Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would start this thread. It wasnt up and I was getting nervous that my mates true blue and Tom forgot about our season!:D :D :D

Here is my prediction for the game. Its getting tight. Me and Ace are tied for #1 and Wynn is a half game back. Its nerve wracking time. So here it goes.

Bulls 104
Knicks 98

High Scorer, Damnnit, Eddy Curry again. Curry and the Bulls have had the Knicks number over the last couple of years. Curry will get 23 pts. Itll be a high scoring game. Should be interesting!.

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
the knick will have energy but i dont think it matters as much as they will be playing a back to back against a team that generally wins against them regardless of circumstances

bulls 102-95 knicks curry high scorer 21

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
TB#1 you're frikkin hilarious :D HAHA

Bullshizzle 98
Nizzle 91

Dupree gets 14/7

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
The Bull -- 92
The Knick -- 78

JYD 10 points and 17 boards.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Bulls 89
Knicks 85

Crawford 18, 5, 5

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by <b>ace20004u</b>!
Bulls 100
Knicks 88
well one thing is for sure. With Ace, Wynn, Curry and myself all picking the Bulls, we all will still be on top of the race in a days time. Who is going to buck the trend first? It wont be me. Im afraid!

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rlucas4257</b>!

well one thing is for sure. With Ace, Wynn, Curry and myself all picking the Bulls, we all will still be on top of the race in a days time. Who is going to buck the trend first? It wont be me. Im afraid!
I've got the rest of the month charted out already. Better look now, cause all that's comin' later is my dust!

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by <b>Wynn</b>!

I've got the rest of the month charted out already. Better look now, cause all that's comin' later is my dust!
i got the goggles on. Dust bothers my eyes

Im the turtle. One game at a time.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rlucas4257</b>!

Im not doing good in the Ribs race, Im just giving the Bullies some love!!

:cool:

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by <b>curry_52</b>!

Im not doing good in the Ribs race, Im just giving the Bullies some love!!

:cool:
your a half game back mate!

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
Knicks blew the heck out of Sonics tonight in Wilkens debut.

But this game is on Saturday night, on WGN, where the bulls rarely ever disappoint.

Bulls 98
Knicks 94

JC 24

1 - 20 of 245 Posts