Rebounds: Noah 12.0, Deng 7.4
Assists: Rose 5.9, Hinrich 4.5
Steals: Salmons 1.28, Thomas 1.28
Blocks: Noah 1.70, Thomas 1.68

FG%: Noah .495, Gibson .480
FT%: Pargo .955, Miller .865
3FG%: Deng .418, Salmons .389

Injury report

Out: Joakim Noah (plantar fasciitis, left foot) and Jerome James (right Achilles)

Probable: Taj Gibson (plantar fasciitis, left foot)

For a full report and the latest on Bulls' injuries, check out the AthletiCo Injury Report.

Miami Heat (24-26)
Home 13-12
Road 11-14
EConf 15-14
WConf 9-12

Probable Heat starters
Rafer Alston - PG
Dwayne Wade - SG
Quentin Richardson - SF
Michael Beasley - PF
Jermaine O'Neal - C

Injury report
Mario Chalmers Sprained Left Thumb

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tonight it will be important that Hinrich will have a good day. Especially defensive against Wade.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I would feel better if Noah was playing, but he's not. And, this team has not been playing well after an impressive 5 game winning streak against the top team in the West and have lost winnable games to boot...

·
Super Moderator
14,320 Posts
I noticed when they were subbing for Thomas last night that he basically stopped playing once he saw Deng (or whoever was coming in for him) go to the scorer's table... I was pissed off that we were about to go small at the time, and I just happened to be watching Thomas - he literally made no effort... and I mean even for Tyrus, who has been known to lose focus at times...

I've always been a big Tyrus Thomas fan given what I feel he brings to the court defensively... I was really hoping he'd see an increased role with Noah and Gibson banged up, this is just ridiculous though - the kid has to grow up at some point.

·
Lifetime Member
24,723 Posts
Oh don't worry about who you've got out, we've more than proved this season that we can find a way to lose no matter what the opposing team does.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I'm amazed at how often Miller gets an open drive to the basket. In terms of skills he's like the Brandon Roy of centers -- or Brandon Roy is the Brad Miller of shooting guards.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
Chris Richard looked pretty good out there in the first half. He didn't try to do too much. Just played hard and rebounded. He may be short and unskilled, but seems to be a helluva athlete. Very strong and athletic.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
He'd be more effective if he shed about 10 pounds. Still, he has a nose for the ball with some very good offensive rebounds, and he has good patience with that assist to Miller for the 3.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Richard leads the team in rebounding so far with 7! Has two blocks, two steals. He even missed a lay up like the rest of the players! He fits right in.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts