Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's hard to stop us when RJ and VC have been hitting on all cylinders. The fact that we're shooting at such a high percentage helps us on the defensive end since we have time to set our defense and not worry about the fast break. (this is unqualified since I only have the yahoo box but I'm probably right)

And will someone please tell me what the **** is up with Nenad racking up the assists? Has Frankish been giving him more touches? He had 5 yesterday and already has 4 tonight! What gives?

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
and who is guarding KMart--Krstic or Collins? Who is guarding Camby?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Nenad didn't take it strong on his last attempt but good showing from NJ so far

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Collins is on KMart.

I just saw the stupidest thing of the season.

Boykins was caught on a switch, so Krstic was posting Boykins 3 feet from the basket, and he decides to pass out to Carter for the 3.

Luckily Carter and RJ have been on fire and Carter hits, but that was retarded. Krstic has 2 feet on Boykins?

-Petey

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
thanks buddy!

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
4 quarter, little less than 9 to play. Nets up 6 or 8. Nuggets over the limit, but RJ and Krstic still on the bench 2+ minutes later.

2 of the Nets best at drawing fouls not in...

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
The Nuggets work so hard to get back in the game and called for 3 Ts within seconds (Karl, KMart 2) and just hand the game to the Nets, very strange game.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Oh by a note from G-Force, Miller with 10 points, 10 boards, 9 assists, no feild goals.

Nets commited 3 more fouls, had 2 more turnovers, were out rebounded by 11 boards, took 12 less free throws.

We got handed one.

-Petey

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
Petey said:
Oh by a note from G-Force, Miller with 10 points, 10 boards, 9 assists, no feild goals.
He was 1 assist and 4 steals from the 5th quadruple double in league history (and only the second involving steals).

Can you imagine a guy shooting 0-10 and getting a quad double? That would have been so cool!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So was Nenad being doubled or something all game long?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
ghoti said:
He was 1 assist and 4 steals from the 5th quadruple double in league history (and only the second involving steals).

Can you imagine a guy shooting 0-10 and getting a quad double? That would have been so cool!
Not cool if it was against the Nets.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Rollydog said:
So was Nenad being doubled or something all game long?
Now when you mean doubled, by Camby's left arm and his right arm, the answer is yes, if you mean otherwise no.

-Petey

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
Petey said:
Not cool if it was against the Nets.

-Petey
He could get a quintuple double as long as the Nets won.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts