Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Ok, heres somthign off-topic,I thought this was cool, i saw it on ebay, i thought i would post it here for some huge Iverson fan, it's a Authentic Iverson Finger Sleeve/Band, just like hte ones he uses in the games, if there was a Wade one like this, i'd buy it in a heartbeat....Link below.
LINK

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Peter Forsberg and the Flyers are 2nd in the Atlantic and title contenders, let's ditch Mo and company for about a week (That's the time length before they becom good again) And root Peter on! GO FLYERS

·
Registered
78 Posts
is post padding just writing a little in a post and doing a bunch of posts? i can see how that can be aggravating but i dont mind it.

how do you become a mod? do you need a certain amont of rep? and how many rep points do you need to get 1 rep and do points do anything or is it just for fun?

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
lakerfan8 said:
is post padding just writing a little in a post and doing a bunch of posts? i can see how that can be aggravating but i dont mind it.
Post padding is posting something useless in a thread topic.

how do you become a mod? do you need a certain amont of rep? and how many rep points do you need to get 1 rep and do points do anything or is it just for fun?
You first need to be a consistant and smart poster and have supporting membership. Reputation points are just for fun, they don't mean too much. Send a PM to BEEZ is you are interested in being a moderator.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Lately, I've been playing this RPG game on the Playstation 2. It's called Final Fantasy X, it's pretty cool and I'm getting addicted. Anyone else play this game before?

·
Your Fav. Personal Demon
4,155 Posts
Kunlun said:
Lately, I've been playing this RPG game on the Playstation 2. It's called Final Fantasy X, it's pretty cool and I'm getting addicted. Anyone else play this game before?
Qaulity RPG man, I played it a few years back. Pretty entertaining, good graphics,gameplay,etc. It'll take you some serious time to beat, but its worth it(60+hours.) I never played the sequal but I heard it went in a real corny direction and should prolly be skipped. Its supposedly like Charlies Angels meets Japanese J pop..wtf is that ****? Did you play any of the other FF's or is this one yer first? Whats some of your other favorite games?

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
RedsDrunk said:
Did you play any of the other FF's or is this one yer first? Whats some of your other favorite games?
Yeah, I played Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII and a bit of Final Fantasy IX. Final Fantasy might be my favorite video game of all time, I have so many memories from it and I never even finished the second disc! Final Fantasy VIII was fun too, but I never finished it either. I started Final Fantasy IX and stopped for some reason. I should really finish those games...

Some of my favorite video games right now are Soul Caliber III and NBA 2K6, but since I started playing this Final Fantasy X game I haven't touched anything else.

·
Your Fav. Personal Demon
4,155 Posts
Kunlun said:
Yeah, I played Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII and a bit of Final Fantasy IX. Final Fantasy might be my favorite video game of all time, I have so many memories from it and I never even finished the second disc! Final Fantasy VIII was fun too, but I never finished it either. I started Final Fantasy IX and stopped for some reason. I should really finish those games...

Some of my favorite video games right now are Soul Caliber III and NBA 2K6, but since I started playing this Final Fantasy X game I haven't touched anything else.
Hell yeah man, the FF series has been consistently badass for a long time now. I've been trying to hunt down a copy of FFVII to play through it again b/c I feel the same way as you do about it. Havent had much luck in my area( the BX.) I think I might just pick up a copy off ebay. They are goin for something like 15$. Thats not too bad considering theres so much game there. I didn't think much of VIII, but I played through it anyways. Skipped IX entirely. My boys always have jokes on me for playin these types of games but the FF series is just too immersive not to love. Guess thats just the closet game-nerd in me.

I always kinda perfered Tekken to SC, but SC is pretty sick. Haha I'm a NBA live guy too. Is 2k better this year then live?

I've been playing games forever. My personal favorites right now are Socom 3(online) and madden 06 (with friends.) Anyone here ever try socom?

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
RedsDrunk said:
I always kinda perfered Tekken to SC, but SC is pretty sick. Haha I'm a NBA live guy too. Is 2k better this year then live?
Tekken 5 was sold out at the shop I get my games at so I didn't get to try it out yet, but I'll be sure to get it some time. Maybe after I finish Final Fantasy X.

I play both the Live series and the 2K series every year and I have always been a 2K person since 2K1 on the DreamCast. Reason? Better graphics and better game play (in my opinion). My friends and I always have tournaments with the 2K series, it gets competitive and it's fun as hell.

·
Your Fav. Personal Demon
4,155 Posts
How'd sega treat the sixers this year in 2k2? Live had em as one of the worst teams in the league in last years version that I played i.e.I got my *** kicked by 6 the million bandwagon suns players in 05. It was brutal :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
RedsDrunk said:
How'd sega treat the sixers this year in 2k2?
The Sixers were a pretty good team in that game, they were good in all the games. I think maybe because Iverson was the face of that game for so long, up until 2K5 where they changed to Ben Wallace and now this year they are using Shaq.

·
Registered
275 Posts
pick one person from a time period who you would like to speak with. explain why you are interested in this person. state one question you would like to ask them.

the time i would pick would be 1969.

The one person I would want to talk to in 1969 would be Jerry West he was a NBA LA Laker player that earned the first-ever NBA Finals Most Valuable Player Award in 1969 when they made it to the finals and lost by 1 point in game 6 witch took them to game 7 and the lakers lost by only 2 points. It was the only time the award was given to a member of the losing team. The lakers took the Western Division title with a 55-27 record. West averaged better than 20 points a game. Jerry West is also the man in the NBA logo. He is one of the nicest guys you would ever meet if I could ask him one question it would be “Hey Jerry when you played basketball and tried to make it to the NBA was there anyone who you looked up to in the NBA or a family member that you leared off of”.

i think that right info if i remeber right. if not can you corect me please and thank you

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
If there is anybody I'd like to talk to it's the greatest Coach ever in the Atlantic Division Red Auerbach, during the DYNASTY DAYS of the Boston Celtics, If I could ask him a question it would be this " Red The 76ers had Wilt Chamberlain almost everyone had a center at least over 6 foot, how did you guys get it done, with only a 6'8 guy who in today's NBA would probably be listed at SF

·
Registered
212 Posts
where do all the Sixers fans here live?

I know me and Beez both live in Blue Bell (upper class town right outside of Norristown in Montgomery County), Sixersfanforlife lives in Yeadon, and PhillyPhanatic lives in Coatesville (obviously).

1 - 20 of 70 Posts