Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
This is going to be a tough tough game to call. Vince Carter just got back from injury. Gill is now injured as is E-Rob. I'd like to think that the Bulls will come out and dominate this game but can't get around who is going to guard Carter? In any case, if I am going to make up some ground on the ribs I may as well predict a win.

Bulls 90
Raps 85

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,170 Posts
Bulls 104

Raptors 91

It will be very interesting game.

btw Last night it seemed the whole league was ripping the bulls organization while scrolling through League Pass

Hornets game - "Denver announcers " Tim Floyd had no support had 60 players come and go"

Pistons announcers during Twolves game "I can't understand why you would let go Hassell and Hoiberg" at least 3 times in that game.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>spongyfungy</b>!
Bulls 104

Raptors 91

It will be very interesting game
you change that avatar back!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ace20004u</b>!
This is going to be a tough tough game to call. Vince Carter just got back from injury. Gill is now injured as is E-Rob. I'd like to think that the Bulls will come out and dominate this game but can't get around who is going to guard Carter? In any case, if I am going to make up some ground on the ribs I may as well predict a win.

Bulls 90
Raps 85
vince back? we're dead

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>spongyfungy</b>!

lol, alright.
thank you

She is a young Daisy Fuentes

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Bulls 98
Raptors 90

Rose 34

:D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
i don't like how Curry and JC are reacting to criticism and benchings. Not like Allstars, to state the obvious.

Until i see some fire and competive spirit, i have to look at the Bulls as Kirk and the Kirkaminions. No Gill or E-Rob? Fizer is flopping around? Some may say so what? I say who is next?

I have a bad feeling: ( My 98-90 Dinos prediction was used already so I resort to Dinos 99, Bulls 91)

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
Originally posted by <b>fleetwood macbull</b>!

Until i see some fire and competive spirit, i have to look at the Bulls as Kirk and the Kirkaminions.
we are of the same opinion! :grinning:

except,

bulls 94
raptors 89

i think they are DUE!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mizenkay</b>!

we are of the same opinion! :grinning:

except,

bulls 94
raptors 89

i think they are DUE!
oh man are they due!:yes:

If i had to revise, i might go with a lower scoring game myself, except teams have been scoring on the Bulls pretty good lately. Skiles might try and grind this one out some if he can :)

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
ok if I was really smart Id wait for AL and PC, see if they say the same thing and then just of with them the rest of the month and take the ribs. But I am a sporting kind of guy. And this one probably wins the ribs, though the GS game next week is winnable, for me if I get it right.

Bulls 92
Toronto 82

yes boys and Lizzy, Im going with the Bullies today. I fully expect AL and PC now to do the smart thing and go with Toronto. Its a dumb pick on my part cause I am really pesimistic about this club. And on top of all that, Rose and Marshall are going to be up for this one and we NEVER play the raptors well since MJ has left town. But whatver, the Bulls get this one based on 2 things. First of all, they looked like they had some life for awhile yesterday. Curry looked good early and Toronto has no one who can stop him. Hinrich continued his maturation process with a huge game. Second reason is that I firmly believe AD and JYD will own the boards in this one.

On paper, Toronto is a far better team. But combined with the 2 reasons above and the fact the Bulls know they arent at home for awhile, ill take them. Rose will lead all scorers with 27. For the Bulls, nice balanced attack led by Curry with 19 in 32 minutes and Hinrich with 19 in 42 minutes. This one is for the ribs

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I want to know who is leading this thing as to give my pred.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>curry_52</b>!
I want to know who is leading this thing as to give my pred.
that leader would be me mate

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
I am not a fan of the Raptors at all (outside of Marshall and Rose), and since I believe I'm out of the contest, I can give a vote to what I want to see happen as opposed to what I think may actually happen :D

Bulls 101
Raptors 90

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
I'll be at the game and will be one of probably only two people clapping when Jalen is announced. I think he and Donyell will be ready for this one. I'm sure it's been marked on their respective calendars since the trade.

As much as I'd love to see us win it, I'm going with the Rap (and yes, rlucas, partly because of your prediction).

Rap - 96
Bulls - 84

1 - 20 of 257 Posts