Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have make a thread on both realgm and bullsnews board now I making it here.

Anyways the regular season is almost here guys so I post a official thread of counting down the day so the regular season almost here guys can talk about the regular season, counting down the days and months till the season start

:D

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Re: So.....?

Originally posted by <b>BamaBull</b>!
.....ANYONE have any news as to what is going on at the Berto Center??? any practices? whats going on?:yes:
<b>BamaBull,</b>
Here's my question, chief. Do you still believe the Bulls will win 45 games and/or finish ahead of Indiana?? The bet still stands, though you have never offered jack on your side my friend.

So better yet, are you gonna give me anything when both of the above doesn't happen? Haha.

Geah.

VD

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Ya know, I built a little script some time ago regarding counting down...it only works on IE platforms, however...maybe I will install it on the home page!

Great idea! :D

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Re: Re: So.....?

Originally posted by <b>Vin Diesel</b>!

<b>BamaBull,</b>
Here's my question, chief. Do you still believe the Bulls will win 45 games and/or finish ahead of Indiana?? The bet still stands, though you have never offered jack on your side my friend.

So better yet, are you gonna give me anything when both of the above doesn't happen? Haha.

Geah.

VD
well, lets see? can we go back and LOOK in the archives as to how this "bet" came down? Actually, I made a statement that I felt the Bulls COULD win 45 games and probably would finish ahead of Indy, you replied with a statement, that IF, the Bulls won 45 games or more, OR, finished ahead of Indiana, you would supply me with dinner and tickets to the 1st round of the playoffs....now, does THAT sound more like it VD?? LOL yep, thats how it shook out bud....to make a bet like that would have been a little naive of myself....I thought the same of your offer, but, you can back out of it, IF you like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts