1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
I've been waiting 10 years for this :biggrin:

·
Registered
822 Posts
5-0 versus the Big Ten (against probably the five best teams)UNC really should get that conference title.

Last time they won I was a high school senior and went up to Frankiln Street and partied till six in the morning. Tonight I'm out of state, man I wish I was back in Chapel Hill.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
I've been rooting for UNC the whole year and I picked them to win the Championship too. The main reason I've been cheering for North Carolina this season is because of Marvin Williams, I've really liked since I heard about from SLAM a couple years ago and have followed him since. I'm glad to see him succeed and I hope he does well where ever he chooses to go, NBA or stay in college. Personally, I would want to see him stay in school at least one more year and show what he can do as a starter.

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Best Team in the World Baby, The Bobcats should changes his names to Tar Heels,
Im so Happy that I could cry
:bbanana:

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Congrats to the UNC Tar Heels!

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
I'm happy for you guys. Now don't win another title until ku does.

·
Registered
221 Posts
HeinzGuderian said:
Haters, get out. Yeah, you know who you are.

GO HEELS
......Okay playa

·
Registered
497 Posts
Man im so happy, I had been a converted tar heel fan(from atheist) since the 6th grade, and that was when their season was going down hill. To go through all those seasons and come back with a national championship is amazing. This has been my favorite group of carolina players of all time and it was so great to see them , as they deserved this so much, especially those senoirs.

Btw can anyone make a 2005 nationall champions wall paper(preferably one with the players celebrating) itd be great if you could thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
max powers said:
5-0 versus the Big Ten (against probably the five best teams)UNC really should get that conference title.

Last time they won I was a high school senior and went up to Frankiln Street and partied till six in the morning. Tonight I'm out of state, man I wish I was back in Chapel Hill.

Please, no masked swearing, no name-calling. Anyone who says they deserve the Big10 title is just edit. If you wanna play that way, why don't you count the number of conference champions that Illinois beat during their season....some come to mind....Gonzaga(WCC), UWM(Horizon), Louisville(CUSA), Arizona (Pac10 champs)....Michigan State beat Duke (ACC Tourney Champs), Kentucky (SEC Champs)

So please dude, don't say stuff that's absolutely ludacris like that, it's pointless.

BTW, the ACC is better than the Big10

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
apelman2 said:
You're a ****ing idiot. Anyone who says they deserve the Big10 title is just being stupid. If you wanna play that way, why don't you count the number of conference champions that Illinois beat during their season....some come to mind....Gonzaga(WCC), UWM(Horizon), Louisville(CUSA), Arizona (Pac10 champs)....Michigan State beat Duke (ACC Tourney Champs), Kentucky (SEC Champs)

So please dude, don't say stuff that's absolutely ludacris like that, it's pointless.

Using your own logic, UNC then should be the owner of the WCC title, Horizon league title, Conference USA title, Pac 10 title, etc... and THE BIG TEN TITLE :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
apelman2 said:
You're a ****ing idiot. Anyone who says they deserve the Big10 title is just being stupid. If you wanna play that way, why don't you count the number of conference champions that Illinois beat during their season....some come to mind....Gonzaga(WCC), UWM(Horizon), Louisville(CUSA), Arizona (Pac10 champs)....Michigan State beat Duke (ACC Tourney Champs), Kentucky (SEC Champs)

Don't hate apelman he was just joking... someone's mad their team didn't win. My team didn't even make it to the NCAA Tournament...
Beware the 2005-2006 National Champions the Florida State Seminoles

·
Registered
159 Posts
My teams are Syracuse and UNC. 'Cuse first, but still, very big congrats to the Tar Heels.

I hope Marvin and Felton stay. That'd be awesome. I hope McCants will stay, too, but if I had to choose, I'd want either MW or Felton back over McCants. And Marcus Ginyard next year, that's gonna be awesome.

·
Registered
221 Posts
adarsh1 said:
Using your own logic, UNC then should be the owner of the WCC title, Horizon league title, Conference USA title, Pac 10 title, etc... and THE BIG TEN TITLE :biggrin:
Dude, if you read carefully it isn't my logic, it's his logic.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts