Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...with our loss to the Celtics, the fifth loss in a row, fourth since losing Bosh to a freak thumb injury.

Unless Atlanta starts winning some games it looks like we'll finish the season with the fifth worst record in the NBA in front of Charlotte, Atlanta, New York and Portland.

·
Premium Member
17,596 Posts
Go Knicks! Does everyone remember how the Raptors stopped the Knicks' 6 game winning streak in January with an emphatic win at the ACC? The Knicks are 6-32 since that game. Also the Knicks are 5-23 since they traded for Jalen Rose.
It's quite unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
hahaa, the knicks have imploded

·
Premium Member
17,596 Posts
We should definately be in the playoff hunt next year. If I'm not mistaken, other than that 14 point loss to Phoenix, and that game against Denver, we haven't lost by more than 10 points in a long long time. This team is keeping it close every game, having a chance to win each night. I think that if we didn't have such a bad start, and we were actually still in the playoff hunt, we would have won a lot of these close games that we ended up giving away in the final minutes. For me, it's not that this team is giving it up, it's just that most of these losses are against teams in the playoff picture, who obviously have more of a reason to win. If we were maybe 8th or 9th in the East right now, there would be an added desire and a sense of urgency to win, and pull out those close games in the final few seconds.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.