Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Nuggests board.

The Nuggets have their own pick this year, and Washington's via Orlando it seems. These are 20 and 21 right now.

Denver also has a bit of caproom this summer. Now last year, Phoenix traded their #7 overall for Chicago's 2005 with no protection to save on caproom which netted them Nash and QRich. They will now be able to add to their depth this summer.

My question to you is whether or not Kiki might think a similar move is attractive?

The Raps have Denver's 2006 top 5 protected that one could offer for 20 or 21. They also have Philly's which could be anywhere and might be a fit for both picks depending on where it lands.

Any thoughts?

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
The Nuggets actually won't have much cap room. Take a look at this linl

Even if the Nuggets use the buy out option in Vo's contract, they would be just slightly under the cap.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ooo. Andre is more than I knew for next year. Hoopshype has some blank spots.

Even so do they want 2 picks this year? The Jazz traded their 3rd pick last year. Perhaps 2 is just right for Kiki this year.

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
The Nuggets need at least one pick out of this draft on the roster for next season. My hope is that they select somebody that can be parked in Eurpoe for a couple of season with the second first round pick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts