Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are the trade JC for a bag of chips people ?

the I wish Fizer would just go to a distant remote island off the coast of Burma people?

the lets not pick up the options on JC Fizer and bags people ?

or better yet the Jerry Krause is the worse GM in the league people ?

i guess a 2 and 0 start beat more than 2 teams into at least temporary defeat.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Not so fast...they will be back. I am not one of them but one Loss and they will be calling for peoples's heads.
These boards are quite rocky that way. When they win we hear posts about being "playoff contenders", when they lose, we get posts like...trade so and so and why didn't JK draft ...blah blah...etc.
The season is young. I am taking one game at a time.

·
Lux Tax Avoider
5,988 Posts
I would still trade Fizer for a sliced London broil sandwich. I just don't see the upside others do. Between Donyell, Tyson, and Lonny, I think the position is adequately covered.

I like what's happening with Jamal and Jay. Jamal's risen to the occasion, and Jay recognizes he's still got a lot to learn.

Overall, I'm a little leery about the Bulls because of the fargin' schedule this month. It's just brutal. If you're talking playoffs (and I'm not), tonight's pretty much a must-win.

Either way, there's no denying a 2-0 start represents real progress. Going months before your first road win is the sort of thing that can really destroy a young team's confidence. You can tell straight away they're going to be much more competitive this season, and if they can get out of November with 6 or 7 wins, the rest of the year almost shapes up as a cakewalk by comparison.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Not sure Fizer is being valued....in this town!

He is the only guy who can get tough baskets in the post! He overpowers his defenders...
You are going to need him when the Bulls need spacing in their sets. They need someone they can throw to who is a legitimate post player....
Marshall, TC and Baxter are not as polished as he is in the post...they are all good in their own way!

I think BC is bringing Fizer in the 3rd quarter and early 4th for this purpose. When they jam us up in teh half court set, he can really be a useful guy off the bench!!

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ScottMay</b>!
I would still trade Fizer for a sliced London broil sandwich.
Only if it had Mustard as a condiment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts